Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply

of 14

2021-01-02 5:01 PM
in reply to: Rogillio

User image

Extreme Veteran
Subject: RE: Make your prediction
Originally posted by Rogillio
Mark my word. If you thought the right was energized in 2020 wait till you get a load of 2022.

Not to rub salt in the wound, but your prediction record leaves a little to be desired :-)

2021-01-03 3:37 AM
in reply to: marcag

User image

Champion
Alabama
Originally posted by marcag

Mark my word. If you thought the right was energized in 2020 wait till you get a load of 2022.

Not to rub salt in the wound, but your prediction record leaves a little to be desired :-)

Ok Marc, I just spewed coffee everywhere! LOL. But hey, maybe I’m due! :-)

2021-01-03 8:34 AM

User image

Champion
Alabama
Maybe true or maybe not but thorough investigations are certainly warranted. What bothers me is the number of sheep who blindly trust gubment.

https://www.newsmax.com/t/newsmax/article/1003982/1

This is not one incident that can be blown off as some tin hat conspiracy theory. I was in the fourth grade when the Nixon scandal broke but I am sure many people blew off initial reports as a tin hat conspiracy...until they saw the smoking guns.

I do not think Biden himself was involved but the left wing establishment was likely up to their ears in it. With hundreds of billions at stake, corruption is very likely. Money corrupts. So does blind hatred. When one becomes so convince that democracy is at stake one can justify anything. Remember, they signatories of the Declaration of Independence knew they were committing high treason...but they felt it was justified in the end.
2021-01-04 10:44 AM

User image

, Arizona

With hundreds of billions at stake, corruption is very likely. Money corrupts. So does blind hatred. When one becomes so convince that democracy is at stake one can justify anything.

Well YEAH! Why else would Republicans be so desperate to try and steal an election?

Making false claims over and over again does not make them true. Nixon probably never thought someone would try and one up him, he can breath easier after all this BS.

Listen to the phone call with Trump and Raffensperger. The call makes it quite clear they have NO evidence to back up their claims, the Georgia officials state quite clearly that the numbers they are claiming are wrong.

"I just want to find 11,780 votes" That sums it up pretty well, he doesn't care where they come from, just find him enough votes to win by 1.

I honestly can't believe these invented claims are still being taken seriously, you're in no position to be talking about sheep Rog, these are Republican officials telling Trump he's full of schit.
2021-01-05 10:02 AM
in reply to: Synon

User image

Champion
Alabama
Originally posted by Synon

With hundreds of billions at stake, corruption is very likely. Money corrupts. So does blind hatred. When one becomes so convince that democracy is at stake one can justify anything.

Well YEAH! Why else would Republicans be so desperate to try and steal an election?

Making false claims over and over again does not make them true. Nixon probably never thought someone would try and one up him, he can breath easier after all this BS.

Listen to the phone call with Trump and Raffensperger. The call makes it quite clear they have NO evidence to back up their claims, the Georgia officials state quite clearly that the numbers they are claiming are wrong.

"I just want to find 11,780 votes" That sums it up pretty well, he doesn't care where they come from, just find him enough votes to win by 1.

I honestly can't believe these invented claims are still being taken seriously, you're in no position to be talking about sheep Rog, these are Republican officials telling Trump he's full of schit.

You almost qualify for msm journalist t as king one sentence out of context and trying to make a narrative. LOL. Read or listen to the entire conversation and you will clearly see he is talking about voter fraud.

You can’t believe “invented” claims because you bought into the narrative that they are all invented. Granted some are based on statistics and so are circumstantial but many of the claims are indeed based on fact.

What confounds me is why anyone would oppose the investigations. This opposition speaks volumes! My pappy used to say, “If you’re scared, just say you are scared!” If there was no fraud why oppose the investigations? Let the truth come out! One way or the other. If Biden won fair, so be it. But to deny investigations stinks like a whoehouse at low tide.

BTW, if Biden does not take the GA raises today with the same margins wouldn’t one have to wonder what happened to all Biden supporters?
2021-01-05 10:37 AM

User image

Extreme Veteran
BTW, if Biden does not take the GA raises today with the same margins wouldn’t one have to wonder what happened to all Biden supporters?

My take is in the middle there is more Republicans with Trump fatigue than people trending Democrat.

There is a reason the republicans took more seats in the house. There is a reason the two GA republicans were ahead (although not 50%) even if Biden won.

A lot of people didn't vote for Biden, they voted against Trump

2021-01-05 11:44 AM
in reply to: 0

User image

, Arizona

You almost qualify for msm journalist t as king one sentence out of context and trying to make a narrative. LOL. Read or listen to the entire conversation and you will clearly see he is talking about voter fraud.

You can’t believe “invented” claims because you bought into the narrative that they are all invented. Granted some are based on statistics and so are circumstantial but many of the claims are indeed based on fact.

What confounds me is why anyone would oppose the investigations. This opposition speaks volumes! My pappy used to say, “If you’re scared, just say you are scared!” If there was no fraud why oppose the investigations? Let the truth come out! One way or the other. If Biden won fair, so be it. But to deny investigations stinks like a whoehouse at low tide.

Fair enough, I'm a msm journalist and you're making the flat-earthers seem sane. It really is bizarre how two people can listen to the same call and have completely different take aways.

It's not that anyone opposes investigations, it's the fact that they've already been done and all we continue to hear is "We didn't get the result we wanted, do it again!"

The dead voters: debunked. The machines/parts being removed: debunked. Each ballot being scanned 3 times: debunked. Out of state people voting: debunked. Mystery ballot drops: debunked. Current election ballots being shredded: debunked. Signatures (on the call they mentioned Cobb county): debunked. This all happened on the call between Trumps insults and threats, what exactly were you listening to? When the claims have been shown to be false, the context of finding votes is treasonous, there is no beating around that bush.

It's the same garbage/different day for months now. There is nothing that breaks any of this out of conspiracy theory territory. If someone lied to you 60 times in a row, only a sucker would honestly believe 61 will be any different.

Trump is a next level narcassistic, that's all there is to it. He surrounds himself with people who won't dare disagree, who will feed him information that he believes to be true even if it isn't, because if you don't you're gone in 5 seconds.

No amount of investigating will ever be enough Rog, how do you not see that?

Edited by Synon 2021-01-05 11:45 AM
2021-01-05 3:27 PM

User image

Champion
Alabama

Fair enough, I'm a msm journalist and you're making the flat-earthers seem sane. It really is bizarre how two people can listen to the same call and have completely different take aways.

It's not that anyone opposes investigations, it's the fact that they've already been done and all we continue to hear is "We didn't get the result we wanted, do it again!"

The dead voters: debunked. The machines/parts being removed: debunked. Each ballot being scanned 3 times: debunked. Out of state people voting: debunked. Mystery ballot drops: debunked. Current election ballots being shredded: debunked. Signatures (on the call they mentioned Cobb county): debunked. This all happened on the call between Trumps insults and threats, what exactly were you listening to? When the claims have been shown to be false, the context of finding votes is treasonous, there is no beating around that bush.

It's the same garbage/different day for months now. There is nothing that breaks any of this out of conspiracy theory territory. If someone lied to you 60 times in a row, only a sucker would honestly believe 61 will be any different.

Trump is a next level narcassistic, that's all there is to it. He surrounds himself with people who won't dare disagree, who will feed him information that he believes to be true even if it isn't, because if you don't you're gone in 5 seconds.

Because I don’t agree with your claim that all those things have been debunked. Just because a court refused to hear the case does not mean it has been debunked. Dems still claim Trump conspired with the Russians despite a 3 year investigation. The election investigations have been going on about a month! Why the rush to end it? Biden will be sworn in but the investigations should and I believe will continue.

We may never get to the bottom of this. It may end up like Jimmy Hoffa, the Kennedy Assassination, Epstein and the Clinton Foundation and yellow cake. There is no doubt in my mind that there are many in gubment that feel there is “no good” that can come from the truth about corruption and will bury it “for the good of the country”.

About half the county thinks there was fraud in the election. We owe it to them to investigate. Or, we can just drop all the investigations and let the righteous anger manifest in the next election.
2021-01-05 9:27 PM

User image

, Arizona

Because I don’t agree with your claim that all those things have been debunked. Just because a court refused to hear the case does not mean it has been debunked. Dems still claim Trump conspired with the Russians despite a 3 year investigation. The election investigations have been going on about a month! Why the rush to end it? Biden will be sworn in but the investigations should and I believe will continue.

We may never get to the bottom of this. It may end up like Jimmy Hoffa, the Kennedy Assassination, Epstein and the Clinton Foundation and yellow cake. There is no doubt in my mind that there are many in gubment that feel there is “no good” that can come from the truth about corruption and will bury it “for the good of the country”.

About half the county thinks there was fraud in the election. We owe it to them to investigate. Or, we can just drop all the investigations and let the righteous anger manifest in the next election.

100% of what I listed was debunked by Brad Raffensperger, Georgias Republican secretary of state, on the very call we are talking about - you did listen to the call, didn't you? Anything the courts have decided is in additional icing on the cake.

Are you suggesting the Republicans in Georgia are "burying the truth" and that Biden's election is better for them? Not just a couple leaders either, but a mass coordinated effort with cooperation by hundreds if not thousands of people on both sides to cheat not just once, but twice on a recount to elect a president of the other party? So the Republicans either cheated to elect a Dem President, or a Republican president is trying to cheat and overthrow an election? This is some laugh out loud stuff here, I've read some cheesy novels but wow, this is a clear winner.

They managed the same vote counts too with the very high scrutiny of the recounts, impressive work guys, top notch *wink wink*.

Like I said, no amount of investigating will ever be enough for the "half the country" you speak of (more like a third, but counting clearly isn't their strong point). It the evidence deviates from what they've been told by Trump, they will just say it's a cover up, even when it's their own party saying the election results were accurate. The logically fallacy of appealing to possibility is still a fallacy. What a circus...
2021-01-05 11:06 PM

User image

, Arizona
Georgia... oh lordy... you don't disappoint. There goes the senate.
2021-01-05 11:33 PM

User image

Pro
Looks like they elected an idiot and an avowed Marxist. LMAO. You couldn't make it up. Stand by.....the next couple of years is gonna make covid-19 look like a common ear ache. It was gonna happen eventually....might as well get on with it.

2021-01-06 12:57 AM
in reply to: Left Brain

User image

, Arizona
http://nooooooooooooooo.com/

Just hit the button each morning when you first wake up, it will help take the edge off.
2021-01-06 3:49 AM

User image

Champion
Alabama
We are in deep kimshee!

Think I’ll go fishing.
2021-01-06 8:33 AM

User image

Extreme Veteran
Originally posted by Left Brain

Looks like they elected an idiot and an avowed Marxist. LMAO. You couldn't make it up. Stand by.....the next couple of years is gonna make covid-19 look like a common ear ache. It was gonna happen eventually....might as well get on with it.

This is awful
This is terrible
This is the end of the world

US beats Canada at world Jr hockey championship
2021-01-06 1:27 PM

User image

Expert
Evergreen, Colorado
Bronze member

So Trump's lawyers have failed at this point to produce actual evidence of fraud on a scale that would change the outcome of the election. Trump and cronies get up in front of a crowd in DC and essentially spout untruths and angry rhetoric. Now Trump's "protesters" have breached barriers at the capitol and people are being taken away in stretchers. I believe they have broken into the actual capitol building at this point? Fighting with police - so much for Blue Lives Matter... Congress is sheltering in place and Pence has been removed from the chamber. 

How is this making America great again? This is terrorism. Do you guys support this?

After skewering dems for 4 years for not accepting Trump as their president, this is quite the show of bad sportsmanship. 30% of the country might very loudly love the guy, but that doesn't mean that he won.

2021-01-06 1:39 PM
in reply to: Stacers

User image

Pro

Originally posted by Stacers

So Trump's lawyers have failed at this point to produce actual evidence of fraud on a scale that would change the outcome of the election. Trump and cronies get up in front of a crowd in DC and essentially spout untruths and angry rhetoric. Now Trump's "protesters" have breached barriers at the capitol and people are being taken away in stretchers. I believe they have broken into the actual capitol building at this point? Fighting with police - so much for Blue Lives Matter... Congress is sheltering in place and Pence has been removed from the chamber. 

How is this making America great again? This is terrorism. Do you guys support this?

After skewering dems for 4 years for not accepting Trump as their president, this is quite the show of bad sportsmanship. 30% of the country might very loudly love the guy, but that doesn't mean that he won.

Honestly, I didn't hear much from the left when BLM was burning cities. Now they want to know if the right supports THIS?

As I said.....we are headed for something bad.  I don't know how it will shake out, but I doubt the country is intact as we know it when it's over.

2021-01-06 2:12 PM

User image

Pro

Originally posted by Left Brain Looks like they elected an idiot and an avowed Marxist. LMAO. You couldn't make it up. Stand by.....the next couple of years is gonna make covid-19 look like a common ear ache. It was gonna happen eventually....might as well get on with it.
This is awful This is terrible This is the end of the world US beats Canada at world Jr hockey championship

This is NOT Canada....you have no idea what you are talking about.

2021-01-06 2:24 PM

User image

Champion
Alabama
Watching the media freak out. Where was the outrage during all the ANTIFA and BLM riots?
2021-01-06 3:15 PM

User image

Extreme Veteran

Originally posted by Left Brain Looks like they elected an idiot and an avowed Marxist. LMAO. You couldn't make it up. Stand by.....the next couple of years is gonna make covid-19 look like a common ear ache. It was gonna happen eventually....might as well get on with it.
This is awful This is terrible This is the end of the world US beats Canada at world Jr hockey championship

Like many things the joke went way over your head.
2021-01-06 3:21 PM

User image

Champion
Alabama

Like many things the joke went way over your head.

Mine too.

Do you often have inside jokes with yourself?
2021-03-23 6:50 AM

User image

Extreme Veteran

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/11/16/sidney-powell-lin-wood...

Couple of nut jobs? Not likely. The media has convinced most people that Biden won and there is no ‘evidence’ of voter fraud. Time will tell. If the election flips, lock your doors and lock and load as the left will go bonkers.

Powell argues in her motion

"no reasonable person would conclude that her accusations of Dominion's election-rigging scheme were true"

Attorneys for Dominion who is suing her

"We will bring forward two witnesses that believed her accusations : Donald J Trump and Rog"

Powell

"I said reasonable"

Attorneys

"OK, fine, Rog then"

2021-03-23 12:29 PM

User image

Originally posted by Rogillio https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/11/16/sidney-powell-lin-wood... Couple of nut jobs? Not likely. The media has convinced most people that Biden won and there is no ‘evidence’ of voter fraud. Time will tell. If the election flips, lock your doors and lock and load as the left will go bonkers.
Powell argues in her motion "no reasonable person would conclude that her accusations of Dominion's election-rigging scheme were true" Attorneys for Dominion who is suing her "We will bring forward two witnesses that believed her accusations : Donald J Trump and Rog" Powell "I said reasonable" Attorneys "OK, fine, Rog then"

This has played out exactly as I thought it would.   LOL

2021-03-23 2:36 PM
in reply to: ChrisM

User image

, Arizona
Sydney Powell is a fraud according to Sydney Powell. LOL!!! Even The Onion couldn't make up something as ridiculous as this, I guess Rog was right though, it wasn't a couple of nut jobs... it was tens of millions of nut jobs, she should never have been given a shred of credibility.
2021-03-25 11:49 AM

User image

Champion
Alabama
I would put too much stock in what her defense attorney says in a civil libel suit. My guess is this is textbook defense in any libel case. IG nothing else it forces the prosecution to prove that I am not a nut job! Not a low bar to get over.

I think she based he assertion based on statistical data not hard evidence. There are still forensic investigations going on in AZ and MI that I know of.

I said all along the right thing to do was investigate and not just blow it all off as conspiracy theory.

Biden turning out to be an unmitigated disaster. This is what I’ve said all along.
New Thread
Other Resources The Political Joe » Make your prediction Rss Feed  

of 14