Other Resources The Political Joe » What now? Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2020-11-08 6:30 AM

User image

Champion
Alabama
Subject: What now?
The media has declared Biden president elect despite legal challenges in 6 states Biden ‘won’ or is projected to win and despite thousands of uncounted provisional ballots. So while Dems are busy celebrating, reps are busy trying to make sure the vote count is true.

My guess is nothing will change. If reps couldn’t stop ‘fraud’ in real time on election night it is unlikely they will be able to stop it during recounts.

So if Biden is eventually certified, then what?

Do republicans put on puzsy hats and scream in the streets? No likely. First job will be making sure at least one of the 2 GA senate seats goes to a Republican to retain control of the Senate. Not sure moderate Democrats want to give Biden a blank check. Many people like having bipartisan government.

After the sting of defeat has settled I expect republicans will step up their game and start looking at 2022 and how to take back the House and grow their majority in the Senate. This would make Biden essentially a lame duck his last two years.

The FBI is still investigating Hunter Biden. Will Joe pardon this son? Of course he would...as would I if I had the power to pardon my son. If the FBI finds Joe was involved in money laundering he could not be impeached as these crimes occurred prior him being president. I don’t think reps would want to impeach him and be stuck with Harris.

Maybe....just maybe, Joe will govern from the center and work with reps like Clinton did working with Gingrich.

I expect Biden will undo a lot of the work that Trump did. I’m guessing he will change immigration enforcement and we’ll end up with amnesty for all and essentially open borders. I also expect he will cave to whatever China wants.

My biggest prediction is Harris will be the president within 2 years. No way Biden survives 8 years so the best way to ensure Dems keep power will be to turn over power to Harris so she runs as an incumbent in 2024.

If by some unlikely long shot, the results flip to Trump expect widespread riots across the nation.

Should be an interesting 2 years. See if Biden remembers the shellacking Dems took in the midterms under Obama.

Future for Trump? Go quietly into the sunset? Ha! Not a chance. He will be an outspoken critic of Biden with “I told you so”. He will also be a 2022 king maker and draw huge crowds for rep candidates.

The economy? I am bullish on a recession within 2 years. I’m keeping my 401k in a mayonnaise jar for now. If the markets crash I will move some into the market to ride the eventual recovery.

New Thread
Other Resources The Political Joe » What now? Rss Feed