Other Resources The Political Joe » Prediction Time Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply

of 2

2021-03-07 10:22 PM
in reply to: Rogillio

User image

Pro
Subject: RE: Prediction Time
Originally posted by Rogillio“ "I'd be happy to take questions if that's what I'm supposed to do, Nance," Biden told the speaker. "Whatever you want me to do."”The WH immediately cut the video feed. Hmmm. I wonder why? Let’s be honest, we all know why!What is moreDisconcerting is Biden’s comment. It suggest he is looking for guidance from his handlers. C’mon man you are the President of the United States and arguably the most powerful man on the planet and you need to ask what you are supposed to do? If you want to take questions, take them! If you don’t want to, don’t. But don’t ask the Speaker if that is what you are “supposed to do”! I’m related news, Biden has broken a 100 year record by not holding a solo press conference. He has also yet to schedule an address to Congress. Latest excuse is he is waiting until after the covid bill is passed. Why? Use the bully pulpit to help get the legislation passed! I’m beginning to think my OP prediction was far too generous. My guess is his handlers are trying to get as far away from the election as possible so they can claim his mental decline began after taking office, not before. Been two months and things continue to head south for Biden.
"We didn't know"......it's coming.

2021-03-16 8:45 AM
in reply to: Left Brain

User image

Champion
Alabama
Subject: RE: Prediction Time
55 days without news conference.

“ The White House has said Biden will hold a news conference before April, but has not yet set a specific date.”

The key here is ‘news specific’. LOL. This means they can limit questions to a very narrow scope. Evidently Biden does not have the wherewithal to handle multiple subjects. This will allow his handlers to prep him with answers to certain questions with rehearsed answers.

Even the MSM is beginning to question why he has not held a press conference.

They better do it soon because if they are worried about his ability to handle questions, I can guarantee things will only get worse. I think my 12 month prediction was far to generous.
New Thread
Other Resources The Political Joe » Prediction Time Rss Feed  

of 2

RELATED POSTS

Make your prediction Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 14

Started by Rogillio
Views: 8470 Posts: 349

2021-03-25 11:49 AM Rogillio