General Discussion Introduce Yourself!!! » Rock bottom Rss Feed  
Moderators: IndoIronYanti, k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2021-10-12 9:36 PM

Subject: Rock bottom
I turn 36 this weekend. I weigh 258#, the heaviest I’ve ever been, I have chronic back issues as well as a history of recurrent lateral patellar dislocation. I’m e burned out (likely depressed) front line COVID-19 doctor and I’m sick and tired of feeling sick and tired. I just hurt my knee again a few days ago and I’m back in a brace.

I just shelled out out the $300 dollars to register for Muncie 70.3 2022. So I'm either going to change the trajectory of my life and health or I have a self inflicted donation to Ironman. I have metaphorically "burned the boats!"

In 12 months I need to rehab my knee, strengthen my core, increase the mobility in my ankle, lose 40 pounds and build from 3 miles running, and 15 miles biking.
#LFG
#gobigorgohome
#70point3

2021-10-13 6:39 AM
in reply to: ryanbohle

User image

Master
Columbus, Ohio
Coaching member
Subject: RE: Rock bottom
Welcome! You are going to do it! And we are here to support you!
You've already done the most difficult step ... committing your money to the race by registering.

Check out the training plans here on the site (https://beginnertriathlete.com/discussion/training/trainingplans-list.asp) and this will give you a day-by-day schedule of what to do and how much.
New Thread
General Discussion Introduce Yourself!!! » Rock bottom Rss Feed