General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Howdy Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2022-10-13 8:26 AM

Subject: Howdy
Hi there! New to the sport began at the start of the year completed my first Rookie Tri in Kerrville,TX last month. Had a great time! My partner and I are doing it together. I sought out a coach on TP and she’s fantastic! I’ve mountain bike raced kn the past entry level. But the need for a spinal fusion took me away from cycling. I’m 2yrs post Op now and really enjoying being able to train relatively free of pain. I joined the forum just to have people to exchange questions and answers with and to encourage other in their adventures.

2022-10-15 10:37 PM
in reply to: Hern_86

User image

Cypress, Texas
Subject: RE: Howdy

Originally posted by Hern_86 Hi there! New to the sport began at the start of the year completed my first Rookie Tri in Kerrville,TX last month. Had a great time! My partner and I are doing it together. I sought out a coach on TP and she’s fantastic! I’ve mountain bike raced kn the past entry level. But the need for a spinal fusion took me away from cycling. I’m 2yrs post Op now and really enjoying being able to train relatively free of pain. I joined the forum just to have people to exchange questions and answers with and to encourage other in their adventures.

I got into Triathlon while I was living in Marble Falls, TX.  The Alpha Win race company used to have an event in Marble Falls and that was my first race.  I was going to do Kerrville after that since it was less than an hour from Marble Falls, but Work transferred be to Oklahoma we few weeks after the Alpha Win race.  I in Oklahoma for 6 years but am now back in Texas after another work transfer.  I might make it over to Kerrville next year.   Welcome to the sport and the BT.

New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Howdy Rss Feed