General Discussion Triathlon Talk » IM Louisville - Training Groups Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2006-11-04 6:41 PM

User image

Veteran
Golden, CO
Subject: IM Louisville - Training Groups
Just wondering how many of the folks out there doing IM Louisville are actually FROM Louisville! Have a group of about 4 people that I know of doing this race and am attempting to get a training group together to share in the joys of training.

2006-11-17 8:07 PM
in reply to: #589029

Subject: RE: IM Louisville - Training Groups
I'm doing IM Louisville. I live in La Grange. I know a couple of folks out this way who are signed up, plus I have a friend in Cincinatti who is signed up.

Tom

p.s. I just joined this site, and this is my first post!
2006-12-03 5:16 PM

User image

Regular
Louisville, KY
I'm all signed up and ready to go (if you don't count that whole getting in the best shape of your life part). I'd be interested in a training group, but I wouldn't be the most reliable person since I'm currently a full time graduate student. My schedule is pretty crazy, so consistent times for workouts don't happen. It seems that I have to train everyday at a different time than the day before.
2007-01-30 8:54 PM
in reply to: #602769

User image

I am out in Buckner.  We should all try ot get together for some long distance trianing. 

2007-02-03 8:46 AM

User image

Kentucky
Subject: first post, too...
I'm not in for IM Louisville, but I am in for IM MOO, and I'll be doing most of my training at about the same time as the Louisville folks. I am looking for folks to train with as I'm relatively new to Kentucky, and not familiar with roads for biking. I live about an hour south of Louisville, but it's where I go when I need tri/bike stuff!

Great to see so many Kentucky folks on a board!

Kim
2007-02-07 3:01 PM

User image

Extreme Veteran
I am doing IMWI as well, but work in Louisville, live in Southern Indiana. Post any rides or runs that you plan on doing. Although I usually ride with LBC or SIW, it's always nice to get together with tri people.

2007-04-25 11:23 PM

New user

Any training groups in the east bay? And can anyone point me in the rite direction for transporting my bike? You see I fly southwest airlines for free, so if I check any items on the plane, there are not covered by the insure agreement of the airline. This makes it hard to transport my bike. Also, the other problem is I do not have a bike case for the bike. I would like to rental one in the area or simply send it thru a transport Company. Help Please.
2007-04-30 3:41 PM

User image

Extreme Veteran
Horse Country
Id always be down for meeting up with some folks for some support. Im doing an Oly in June and Sept. After June though my current training group is disbanding so would be nice to have another group lined up.

I do alot of rides with the Louisville Bike Club which is a great group to train with since they have rides just about every day of the week.
New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » IM Louisville - Training Groups Rss Feed