Other Resources My Cup of Joe » Who is playing Snow Storm HOOKY today? Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, the bear, DerekL, alicefoeller Reply

of 2

2006-12-01 12:34 PM
in reply to: #613074

User image

Champion
Whizzzzzlandia
Silver member
Subject: RE: Who is playing Snow Storm HOOKY today?
I too have decided to try my hand at Christmas Decorating! We'll see how this goes! I bought a bunch of stuff in a post-Christmas frenzy last year... I don't even know what I've got. Will rifle through the boxes and see what's what. A good day for that!

2006-12-01 12:37 PM
in reply to: #613484

User image

Crystal Lake, IL
Whizzzzz - 2006-12-01 12:31 PM

'DOH!

I still can't get out of my driveway. I'm stuck. Playing hooky unintentionally. I want to go to work because there's alot of stuff I need to get accomplished! But here I am, a prisoner in my townhouse. I don't own a shovel and the Association has not plowed me out yet.

Where's possum when I need her? She's got her own plow, doesn't she?  

Don't bother asking Schmize for help!  He's got some lame story about his wimpy snowblower breaking down.    Snow's almost done anyway.

2006-12-01 1:43 PM

User image

Champion
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Bronze member
This was an e-mail sent this morning, waiting for me when I finally got here...

All employees whose work is not vital to the operation of our business should work from home today if possible. Your safety is our top priority, and today's weather conditions make traveling hazardous. If you must travel, please be cautious and check road conditions before you leave. Please consult your supervisor if you have any questions.

I wish the employees "not vital to the operation of our business" would identify themselves so they can receive their pink slips...
2006-12-01 2:35 PM

User image

Regular
Edmond, Oklahoma
I was as giddy as a school girl when I saw all the closings on TV yeasterday!
I am totally playing snow storm hooky!
I have been inside my house since Wed. night. I feel very good about this too! I have even managed one workout! I am just trying to figure out how I can get paid to do my job from home.
New Thread
Other Resources My Cup of Joe » Who is playing Snow Storm HOOKY today? Rss Feed  

of 2