BT Development Mentor Program Archives » Sharona1973's Group - FULL Rss Feed  
Moderators: alicefoeller Reply

of 10

2007-03-17 10:46 AM
in reply to: #625419

Regular
Boston
Subject: RE: Sharona1973's Group - FULL

Work week: finally finished with my training....whew! way more hectic than anticipated....but i made it.

This week: Still in VA. It's beautiful down here, and i'm going to take a nice run outside (yay no Boston snow!!!). Will use the route tracker to plot a nice course along the Chesapeake Bay through country fields/dirt roads. Ah, the Southeast! I am going to populate my log with last weeks attempts at exercise and then run. I couldn't bring my bike this trip, but i brought my little shoes and i have access to a pool.

Dogged pack: I am proud of all of you.  Life happens, and i think pretty much each of us has had more than our share over the past three months....an unusual amount of germies, ridiculous work schedules, etc. We've all been blindsided multiple times, but we've had this group too! My little ray of sunshine during those times.  So, thank you for the hope, thank you for the support, and thank you for sticking to it.

2007-03-17 11:22 AM

User image

Extreme Veteran
Northwest Louisiana

Thank you, Goofy.

Well, I took a deep breath and I stepped out today. Did my first 5K for the year. Actually I did better than I thought I would with all of the stuff that's been happening and my lack of training and subpar nutrition.

You can read my RR. Set a new PR......31:29 min. I'm satisfied. I know I can do better when I'm back to my normal self. But for now. I'm satisfied.

Thank you to all of you for sticking around. Please know that no matter what's been going on, my goal has always been to strive to be a good mentor to all of you. I know I haven't been doing the best of jobs lately and I'm sorry. But I do want us to continue working together to achieve the goals that we had set out for ourselves.

I want us to be an even stronger Dog Pack than ever before. I promise to do my best and I hope you'll all come along.

Have a great weekend.

2007-03-25 12:12 PM

Regular
Boston

I'm starting to think that there was a secret Dogged Pack meeting this weekend ....and i missed it!  Hello? Anyone?  Well, i hope you guys went someplace warm and tropical.  Dee? Tierney? Someone? Erin? Laura? SHAAAARRRRRON!

Sigh...

2007-04-02 12:07 AM

User image

Extreme Veteran
Northwest Louisiana

Okay ladies, it's April. I apologize for the lull and absence in the last few weeks, but as we've said, April is going to be a great month!

I would love for our group to forge forward and really kick a$$ with workouts this month and set some really realistic personal goals and let's attack them together.

I'm hoping to get back in touch with Erin somehow and get her back to the group. As for everyone else, I'll be checking in on you each day and seeing your progress. Thank you for holding up the group while I was absent. I really appreciate the faithfulness and the dedication you all have had. Remember, this is really a group effort as well as a personal one. I want us ALL to succeed with our goals this year, whatever they might be.

I know this is going to be a great season for each and everyone of us.

Let's do it!

2007-04-02 4:24 AM

User image

Veteran
Ontario, Canada
What are you doing up so late missy?  It's a school night.  You get yourself to bed and get some sleep
2007-04-02 5:02 PM

Regular
Boston
So glad everyone is trickling back! Yes, please get Erin! Tell her we're sending good happy love stuff no matter what.   And i'm updating my goals today....go see.

2007-04-08 9:06 PM

User image

Extreme Veteran
Northwest Louisiana

Calling all fat blobs!

Okay sorry, I couldn't resist! It's all Jess's fault! She started the whole "fat blob" thing.

I do know one thing. Seems like the Dog Pack is looking for a new beginning. I know we can all do it. We just have to put our minds to it and dedicate the time. Each of you know what you need to do and let's all just be there for each other. I know we can all get back on track with our workouts.

I've stated my goals for the week on my blog. I've also registered for a 5K in the first weekend of May and I will be doing my first sprint tri of the season the next day. I have not yet registered, but will be soon.

Be sure to let me know when you are doing your first race so I can check in on you and the race report.

Have a great week everyone.

New Thread
BT Development Mentor Program Archives » Sharona1973's Group - FULL Rss Feed  

of 10