General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Looking for feedback; Grand Bahama Island Conchman Triathlon Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2004-08-17 8:41 PM

User image

Pro
Melbourne FL
Gold member
Subject: Looking for feedback; Grand Bahama Island Conchman Triathlon
I need to plan for an end of the year sprint triathlon and also work in a belated trip with my wife for our anniversary. This sounds like the perfect combo for us! I'm just wondering if anyone has done this one before and what it is like, sounds perfect!

Don
---------------
Saturday November 6, 2004 Freeport, Grand Bahama Island, Bahamas: Conchman Triathlon
Swim 1000 meters, Bike 15.5 miles, Run 3.1 miles
Start Time: 8 AM
Location: Lucaya on beautiful Grand Bahama Island, Bahamas amidst wide boulevard streets and crystal clear waters
Phone: (242) 457-5886
Email: [email protected]
Other: The Conchman is made possible through the support of the Grand Bahama community - from children to adult participants and the large group of volunteers who help make it all happen. Thanks to the backing of The Grand Bahama Island Tourism Board, The Bahamas Ministry Of Tourism, The Bahamas Ministry Of Sports and The Bahamas Triathlon Association over the past 16 years, the Conchman Triathlon has experienced wide spread international support. The awards are as follows: (Male and Female) 1st, 2nd, 3rd Overall · First three in all categories (excluding over all winners). · Fastest Swimmer, Cyclist, Runner from individual race · Medals to all finishers. The Conchman Tri! athlon is a community event Benefiting Grand Bahama Local Charities: Freeport Aquatics Club and Bahamas Air Sea Rescue Association.
New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Looking for feedback; Grand Bahama Island Conchman Triathlon Rss Feed