General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Olympics - Link to Women's Triathlon Final Results Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply

of 2

2004-08-25 4:38 PM
in reply to: #53137

User image

Expert
MD
Subject: RE: Olympics - Link to Women's Triathlon Final Results
I've been to new zealand, WE'RE the ones with the accent.......

2004-08-25 4:41 PM
in reply to: #53143

User image

Champion
Whizzzzzlandia
Silver member

Probably true. I've been told I've got a Chicago/Midwestern thing going on with my "accent"... And you've probably got an East Coast twang happening...

2004-08-25 7:10 PM
in reply to: #53146

New user

Melbourne Victoria
We got te race live at dinner time. Fantastic race. The Aussie Lorrtta Harrop lost her brother ( also a triathlete ) in bike vs car accident two years ago. The 'Austrian ' was born here in Australia and met her husband in Austria eight years ago whilst backpacking around Europe. Decided to stay, he convinced her to have a go at tri's and the rest is history.

geat run leg.
2004-08-26 3:48 AM
in reply to: #53248

User image

Vienna, Austria
Oh yessssssssssssssss.

TU FELIX AUSTRIA NUBE!!!!

I'm the only Austrian in this forum, am I?! I can tell you, radio and TV-reporters were going crazy with cracking voices when she overtook the leader on the last 200m. All Austria went into ecstaties! Usually, we earn our gold medals in winter games, not summer ...
Unfortunately I could only watch a summary in the afternoon, but I recorded it and watched it about 100 times .
On Monday, our Olympionikes will return to Vienna, and you can be sure I'll be there to get an autograph on my lucky shirt from her!

Anyway, triathlon will get a lot more fans over here, I'm sure!
New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Olympics - Link to Women's Triathlon Final Results Rss Feed  

of 2