General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Philly Tri = Free Tri Suit Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2007-04-17 7:38 PM

User image

Veteran
Media, PA
Subject: Philly Tri = Free Tri Suit

This will be a brief post but more information to follow to anyone interested...

I am forming a makeshift team for the Philadelphia Triathlon (Oly Dist) in correspondance to fundraising for the Lance Armstrong Foundation. I am in the works and almost have full approval from the company I work for to purchase 10 tri suits designed to their type of work as well as some other sponsors logos from other companies (so far working on a couple car dealerships and some local businesses). For the fund rasier, I will be holding  a food and beverage event in Aston, PA on June 8th from 6pm to 9pm. I am looking for some help to sell tickets to the event and raise a great deal of money for LAF. I am looking for 4 guys and 5 girls to join me in this voyage and anyone who can do this with me will be getting a free tri suit to race in at Philly. We just need to get a picture of everyone together the day of the event to satisfy sponsors. I also thought we may be able to get some group scessions in on some weekends just to mix some things up. I know we are all at different spots in training but it may work out that some of us can train together. So bottom line to the thread, if you want to help raise some money to a great cause and get a free tri suit doing it just shoot me a PM and we will go from there.

Thanks in advance to everyone,

AJ Foster

2007-04-17 8:27 PM
in reply to: #765593

User image

Extreme Veteran
West Chester, PA
Subject: RE: Philly Tri = Free Tri Suit
whats the deal?

i am doing the race again this year.
2007-04-18 6:09 AM

User image

Veteran
Media, PA
Deal is to help sell tickets to the food and beverage event in Aston to friends and family. Nothing more, nothing less. No strings attached. With the company sponsorship these tri suits will cost me and everyone else nothing. All I ask in return is to give me a hand, raise awareness, and bring some extra people to the event to raise extra cash. I will have all of the details together by this weekend to distribute so if anyone is seriously interested just PM me.
2007-04-19 6:28 AM

User image

Veteran
Media, PA

So no takers? If anyone is interested please let me know by the end of this weekend or I will just have the company put the money towards the foundation itself.

Thanks to all who inquired.

New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Philly Tri = Free Tri Suit Rss Feed