General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Which swim fin to buy? Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2004-09-06 10:53 PM

User image

Los Angeles
Subject: Which swim fin to buy?
I've narrowed down the my choices (in no particular order) to: Zip fins, Zoomers, and HydroFinz.

I want fins that are comfortable and don't require fin socks. I've read up on other posts that mention how some fins slip off or create blisters on the tops of the toes. I'd also like to hear how the swim fins have improved your swimming -- I guess I'm looking for motivation

2004-09-06 11:23 PM
in reply to: #58372

User image

Expert
Utah
Subject: RE: Which swim fin to buy?
My husband uses the blue Zoomers. Remember that the color isn't a fashion statement, but blue Zoomers have a different flexibility than the red Zoomers. He needed a fin that would help him develop more flexible ankles. My husband says he REALLY likes the fins, but if he wears them too many days in a row he gets a sore spot on the top of his left foot. I don't use fins yet, but when I do, I will be using the same fins. He has teeny feet and I have big feet.
2004-09-06 11:57 PM
in reply to: #58372

User image

Expert
Denver, Colorado
Subject: RE: Which swim fin to buy?
Heck yeah, blue Zoomers. I love those things. They are comfy without any swim socks, cheap (I got mine from worldwideaquatics.com for 25 dollars), and they seem to be engineered for distance swimmers or triathletes.

-dave

Edited by skavoovie 2004-09-06 11:57 PM
New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Which swim fin to buy? Rss Feed