General Discussion Triathlon Talk » 1/17/04 or Back in the saddle Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2004-01-17 12:32 PM

User image

Resident Matriarch
N 43° 32.927 W 071° 24.431
Subject: 1/17/04 or Back in the saddle
ok, the bike has been in the trainer, sort of taunting me if you will. Today was our date with destiny. I gently placed my extra-wide load on this itty bitty bike and tried to remember a time when I liked this saddle. I'm sure it will come back to me someday......just not today.

People ride this way for hours on end? Nutz! I did 30 minutes and am happy that I made it that long. I have some serious toughening up to do (and there may be a slight change of plans for later tonight!)

2004-01-17 4:01 PM
in reply to: #4067

User image

Extreme Veteran
Boise Idaho
Subject: RE: 1/17/04 or Back in the saddle
LOL.. i know what you mean! I use to be an avid Mt biker then somthing happend. now my bike is in the garage all dusty. I tried to go for a ride the other day and i could not walk after i was done. those race sadles are nice but boy they leave a mark! and now that there is snow and i do not have a trainer (and dont get me started about the bikes at the gym!), i feel like i am slacking a bit in the cycling department. Think i might just have to go for a ride in the snow so i can give all my neighbors a good laugh!
2004-01-17 5:20 PM
in reply to: #4067

Subject: RE: 1/17/04 or Back in the saddle
WAY TO GO. At least you did it. Some people would have looked at the bike and turn the other way. Did a ride today in the cold. 48 degree but with the added wind chill much colder now thats nut. I am just now starting to feel my toes. ;-)
New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » 1/17/04 or Back in the saddle Rss Feed