General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » Specialized Allez 50 cm Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
CLOSED
2004-01-18 6:16 PM

User image

Resident Matriarch
N 43° 32.927 W 071° 24.431
Subject: Specialized Allez 50 cm
this is a 2000 model, probably about 500 miles on it. I rode it a few times and never got comfortable on it so I went to a smaller frame. My son has ridden it maybe twice since then and is now way too big for it.

It has Shimano Tiagra components, Ritchey stem and hubs. It is a 9 speed cassette and a triple chain ring. I think I still have the original seat, but there is a mountain bike seat on it now. Pedals are just ordinary pedals, not clipless and there are no toe clips. It is Flight Deck ready, and has a wiring harness. All you would need to do is buy the head of the computer.

I am in MA, so if you are close we can arrange something. If it needs to be shipped then shipping will be added to the cost. I am asking $500. I'll take some digital pictures tomorrow so if you'd like to see it just shoot me an email.

2004-01-23 7:50 AM
in reply to: #4190

Subject: RE: Specialized Allez 50 cm
Hi, I'm a mom too . I'm looking to buy a used triathlon bike. New ones are to expensive for a beginer. I live in Canada, ON.

Could you give me any suggestions? my email is [email protected]
Nat
Sell Gear
CLOSED
General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » Specialized Allez 50 cm Rss Feed