BT Development New Products and Sales! » Shark Bytes Podcast Rss Feed  
Moderators: alicefoeller Reply
2007-07-09 3:39 PM

User image

Champion
Subject: Shark Bytes Podcast

Written by billcarb:

fcollada and billcarb- both avid BT'ers have launched a Podcast show through their South Florida Triathlon Club; Team Hammerheads.

Episode 1 features an interview with 2005 Ironman World Champion Faris Al-Sultan and Episode 2 features an interview with 2006 Ironman Arizona Champion Michael Lovato.

Want to listen?  Go to www.teamhammerheads.com and follow the Shark Bytes link at the top left hand side.

You will be able to either stream it through you computer speakers of subscribe and download to your PC

Of course.... It's free, just send us your comments!!!

Hope you enjoy.

2007-07-12 10:06 PM
in reply to: #877914

User image

Master
Red Sox Nation
Subject: RE: Shark Bytes Podcast

These guys, and this podcast, truly ROCK!

Frank is an over the top Ironman, father of 4, and married to a *phenomenal* woman.  Bill has morphed into what will soon be an over the top IM, is father to 3, and is also married to a *phenomenal* woman.  Hop to them from my Logs.

For me personally, they have done nothing but encourage, cajole, support (threaten !),pick up the pieces, face to face.

They have changed the face of SFT, and bring a TON of energy to these podcasts.  Count yourselves lucky that you can grab by ear what I can get in person.  They can't be surpassed.

Listen. Learn.  HAVE FUN!  It's what this crazy sport is all about. 

2007-07-17 9:25 AM
in reply to: #877914

User image

Master
South Florida
Subject: RE: Shark Bytes Podcast

Yah, Yah, what she said!!!

She has a way with words I will never have! 

New Thread
BT Development New Products and Sales! » Shark Bytes Podcast Rss Feed