General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Answering "the call" during a sprint Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply

of 2

2004-09-30 5:53 PM
in reply to: #68244

User image

Veteran
Memphis, TN
Subject: RE: Hey Tbone
Robin in AZ - 2004-09-30 4:44 PM

I was born and raised in Memphis! I was there for Memphis in May....my first dnf...but I'll be back to avenge myself.

COOL! I'm planning to let Memphis in May '05 be my first OLY. (unless I find another suitable race before then but will do Memphis regardless)
If you come, you might not want to run too close to me! HA HA! Just Kidding.

2004-09-30 7:03 PM
in reply to: #68249

User image

Veteran
Phoenix, AZ
Subject: I'll be back for MIM!!!
MIM is a cool race, the friend that came with me from AZ won the overall women's masters...she's fast and going to Kona. I wish some of her speed would rub off on me!

It was to be my first oly...but I freaked out in the swim and had to get fished out of the water. I rode the bike course anyway. The course has some rollers and a cool down hill toward the end (can't remember the street but it's the main one). I understand the run is a little tough.

The post race was really good...krispe kremes, barbeque and beer.

It's a really well put on race, I think you will enjoy it.
2004-09-30 7:21 PM
in reply to: #67873

User image

Subject: RE: Answering "the call" during a sprint

....Help oh help, what if I begin to sweat in a race?  What can I  do to stop sweating?   Oh God, I would just hate to smell of perspiration, ew, and then my pretty trisuit would smell too.  I am desperate for an answer.  I have tried anti-perspirant, deoderant, and still I perspire.  Oh, and that lake that I have to swim in....do the ducks and fish get out to relieve themselves, how disgusting, and is anyone sure that the runoff into the lake doesn't carry any kind of gross stuff? 

2004-09-30 9:02 PM
in reply to: #68282

User image

Resident Curmudgeon
The Road Back
Gold member
Subject: RE: Answering "the call" during a sprint
zagagirl - 2004-09-30 6:21 PM

....Help oh help, what if I begin to sweat in a race?  What can I  do to stop sweating?   Oh God, I would just hate to smell of perspiration, ew, and then my pretty trisuit would smell too.  I am desperate for an answer.  I have tried anti-perspirant, deoderant, and still I perspire.  Oh, and that lake that I have to swim in....do the ducks and fish get out to relieve themselves, how disgusting, and is anyone sure that the runoff into the lake doesn't carry any kind of gross stuff? 

You're being sarcastic, aren't you Michele? 

New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Answering "the call" during a sprint Rss Feed  

of 2