General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » FS: Cycling/tri clothing + accesories Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
CLOSED
2007-08-01 9:27 AM

User image

Elite
Armpit of Ontario
Subject: FS: Cycling/tri clothing + accesories

Being relatively new to multisport and cycling myself, I know how expensixe it can be getting started, paying for the big ticket items like wetsuit and bike, and even the smaller toys and gizmos, then there's race fees, nutritional supplements...and quality performance clothing is so expensive! It can eat away at your bank account really easily if you let it. 

However, I've always been a huge proponent of buying used whenever possible - my wetsuit, bike, cleats, shoes, wheelset, HRM, you name it...all purchased used, and yes...clothing too, saving me hundreds of dollars in my first 2 years of this obsession.

I've posted a few items on ebay: great, gently used, pairs of cycling shorts (a couple brand new), cycling jerseys, tri singlet, technical fabric shirts, as well as a cycle computer with HRM. The clothing is labelled men's, but I know that they can all be worn by women as well - I have a pair of women's cycling shorts that I purchased accidentally and I wear them all the time without knowing the difference.

http://search.ebay.ca/_W0QQsassZgyanwn   

I've priced everything cheap with no reserve with the intent of giving someone a break on the high cost of tri-ing. I'll be posting more clothing and cycling accesories all week, so check back.

All clothing has been well cared for, and all freshly laundered in a gentle antimicrobial wash designed for sportswear.  

Sell Gear
CLOSED
General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » FS: Cycling/tri clothing + accesories Rss Feed