CM Sports LLC
92F / 33C
Sunny
Total Time = 57m 13s
Overall Rank = /
Age Group = combined:49
Age Group Rank = 18/93
Pre-race routine:

Flew in from TX. Arrived around 1:00 day before. Went to pick of Mountain bike at rental shop. It was a bad-ass '07 Specialized Rock Hopper. Suspension set to womens!!!

Brandon decides to take it for a spin in the hotel parking lot-CRASH!!

Pops a wheelie, I snap the pick, freak out, and make sure he is still breathing. It knocked the wind out of him, probably had a slight concusion. But he played it off very well. For, we were still at the shy flirty stage of our relationship. :)

So we wake up bright and early the next morning, and ofcourse he acts like he is ready to race. Poor Guy was in great pains.
Event warmup:

Drive up to the mountains. About 20 minutes away, finally get to the race site. Prepare our outfit "Lovers Lane", dress the bike, put on the lipstick, make-out, smooch, and strap on the helmets... GO TIME.... but we realized we had forgotten out race packet (with the chip, numbers, and reg info)

Screwed!

Brandon to the Rescue, calms me down, runs to the race reg table, gives us a new chip and it's time to PLAY!!!
Post race
Warm down:

Sorry, I can't remember all those transitions. Let's just say, Brandon beat me to every transition (poophead). And the final Mud Pitt was so worth the pain and heat. Super fun. See pics attached. Post race, and outfits were super fun.

What limited your ability to perform faster:

hills

Event comments:

Super fun times!

Profile Album

Last updated: 2007-10-11 12:00 AM
Post race
Weight change: %
Overall:
Mental exertion [1-5]
Physical exertion [1-5]
Good race? Yes