General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » FS: 2007 56cm Specialized Transition Expert Tri Bike Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
CLOSED
2007-11-15 1:49 PM

Alabama
Subject: FS: 2007 56cm Specialized Transition Expert Tri Bike
Due to the amount of bicycles in my garage, I have decided to sell my Transition Expert (Anodized Gold Frame). For 2008 I am focusing more on endurance mountain bike races so this bike is not going to get used enough to warrant keeping it. This bike is practically new. It has been on 3 training rides totaling 60 miles and used during one sprint triathlon in August. So it essentially has about 85 miles on it. For full specs you can visit the Specialized website at:

http://www.specialized.com/bc/SBCBkModel.jsp?spid=22296

Some of the main features of the bike include:

Beautiful anodized gold frame, it is fast, I cam promise you that!
Dura Ace Rear Der.
Ultegra Front Der.
Ultegra brakes
Cobra T2 carbon aero bars
Mavic Ksyrium Elite black wheeelset
Specialized E5 AEROTEC frame, fully manipulated Columbus aero tubing, compact Transition race design
Specialized FACT monocoque carbon aero fork, carbon legs, crown, and steerer, Speed Zertz
Specialized Pro-Set lightweight stem and Specialized Zertz Transition bullhorn bars
Dura-Ace 10-speed bar end shifters
FSA SL-K MegaExo, 2-piece carbon crankset

I have not taken pictures yet but plan on doing so this evening. Please email me and I will be glad to send those to you. My email is [email protected]

This bike lists for $2400 but I paid $2200 plus tax from Bike Link in Birmingham, AL. I am willing to sell it for $1750 plus $100 shipping via UPS Ground. All tracking information will be sent as soon as it is shipped. It will be professionally packaged by my team's bike shop. I would prefer Paypal as form of payment. This bike is located in Aabama so I would be willing to help out on delivery if buyer was close enough. If you have any questins, feel free to ask. This is an great deal on an incredible bike, absolutely stunning frame design and is wicked fast!

Edited by Shaggy 2007-11-15 1:50 PM

2007-11-16 9:14 AM
in reply to: #1055524

Alabama
Subject: RE: FS: 2007 56cm Specialized Transition Expert Tri Bike
Updaate on price of shipping...

I was talking with the bike shop owner who will be packaging the bike and he can ship the bike for a lot less than I could through his business account which really helps out!

So the new updated price on this bike is $1750 shipped anywhere inside the United States.

If you have any questions, feel free to shoot me an email at [email protected] or you can PM me or just reply in this thread. Thanks for looking!

Brooks
2007-11-17 8:51 AM
in reply to: #1056759

Alabama
Forgot to mention that a set of new Look Keo Sprint pedals are included. They have the same 80 something miles on them and are in excellent condition. I think I also have a set of unpackaged new cleats to go with them.

I am also included the Cateye 8 computer that is not currently installed but is included with the bike. It comes with both speed and cadence (it is wired, not wireless).

If you have any questions, feel free to ask! I would really liketo sell this bike so I can upgrade some other stuff on my other bikes. It is a fast bike and extremely comfortable, especially on longer rides.

Thanks again for looking!

Brooks
2007-11-19 9:33 PM
in reply to: #1055524

Alabama
Well, I have decided to keep the bike after all so it is no longer for sale. Gonna hang onto it through next year cause I kow I will be kicking myself if I sell it.

Brooks
Sell Gear
CLOSED
General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » FS: 2007 56cm Specialized Transition Expert Tri Bike Rss Feed