General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Potty hypothesis................. Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply

of 2

2004-02-11 5:46 AM
in reply to: #6766

User image

Frugal Gear Geek
having fun with the kids
Subject: RE: Potty hypothesis.................

Well not to burst anyones bubble but, at least in Mass. if you are caught peeing and found guilty in the courts you just won a trip to the Sex Offender Regestry. I have some friends in law in forcement and they were commenting on the number of people who pleaded quilty in years past that were not grandfathered by the new law. So now a whole bunch of people just looking for a little privacy (apparently with out enough discression) are now listed as offenders.

On a lighter note EWWWW is right but a warm wet suit in cold water is very nice. If you are doing the wet suit thing and you want to prewarm consider a thermos of warm water.

Joe

2004-02-11 8:13 AM
in reply to: #6077

User image

Veteran
Lubbock, TX
Subject: RE: Potty hypothesis.................
There are about 12 guys that I play golf with. There was one guy who would habitually relieve himself *AFTER* we had just passed a facility. Another guy in our group got fed up and arranged a surprise for him to teach him a lesson. The next day, here we come, there he went, and an officer was waiting. Wrote him up for indecent exposure.

I do have a little difficulty with anyone participating in a tri(or similar) being written up for similar when the race organizers did not allow for adequate facilities to made available.
New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Potty hypothesis................. Rss Feed  

of 2