Run
  • 5h 15m 31s
  • 26.20 miles
  • 12m 02s /Mi

WOOHOOO! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!!! I'M ECSTATIC!!!!! COMPLETELY ON CLOUD NINE!!!! RACE REPORT TO FOLLOW AS SOON AS I CAN GET FROM HERE TO THERE TO WORK ON IT! WHAT A GLORIOUS DAY!!!! OVERWHELMED! TOTALLY JOYFUL AND THANKFUL FOR... EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Thanks to everyone for your constant encouragement, questions and interest!! You are one of the pieces that made this day for me!

(o:

• Health data: Sleep: 3 Hours slept: 6.5
Run
  • 20m
  • 1.65 miles
  • 12m 07s /Mi

Last little run before race day! I'm all set. Picked up my race packet last night. Nike is definitely not your average community race. Way slick! I'm nervous. I have this dream of finishing sub 5:30 that is not based in reality. I'm thinking 5:45 is the time to beat for me. That allows for my steady 12+ min/mile pace,... for about 20 miles, where I will then fall apart and need ALOT more time to finish those last six miles!!!! (o:

So that's what I'm shooting for...

Run
  • 1h 00m
  • 5.00 miles
  • 12m /Mi

I'm guessing at the time, as I was not wearing my watch. Had a good weigh in day. I took the picture I attempted to upload to the Cranberry weigh in thread to show the folks at the WW meeting. I am constantly amazed at the things that are happening in me.

My exercise plan this week is NO trainer exercising, 2 easy swims and some short strides on Thurs. and Sat. All of these exercise experiences will be less than 40 minutes and EASY!!

An enforced rest day... difficult to abide by, but I will do so. This too is a bit of a weird feeling! Weigh in day is tomorrow, so perhaps that is part of the compulsion to exercise?? Ah well. Letting it go as we speak!

dhlundblad's Training Log

October 2005 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30 31     

Time
Distance