Will see what happens today - might just take a sanity walk. Someone is tapering and someone is quite pissy today. Reading into things, bitching at people. We are on a 6am flight on Monday morning.

Matthew decided last night that he wasn't going to go to Texas with us (don't think this helped the above attitude). While I am happy he is trying to be responsible (yesterday was day 2 of his new job that finally started) and he will miss 7 days of school; I know Chris really wanted him in Texas. Luckily his ticket was a companion ticket so it only cost about $100 so we aren't out that much. God knows the dog boarding would be more than that.
Run
  • 23m 29s
  • 2.00 miles
  • 11m 44s /Mi

First lap at the track was at 10:30 - entirely too fast for me. Did what I could with the area that was still covered in snow. Hoping it will be gone by the time we get back.

Sport
  • Walking
  • 17m 14s

1 mile walk cool down around the track after the run.

Run today.

Bike
  • 20m
  • -----
  • -----

We didn't go the entire way. It was cold (40s) by the time we got off work and both of us were beat tired.

Bike the Bike 4 Women course tonight after work - about 9ish miles of hills.

Run
  • 23m 56s
  • 2.00 miles
  • 11m 58s /Mi

Went to the track - across the street - most of it was clear but a good 1/4 still had snow/slush/ice cover. I struggled through 1.3 and it took a long time for me to get off the bench because I was in the mind set of fuck this. Why do I continue to struggle. Ran the clear part of the track - walked the snowy part. Walk part is not included in the time since it was .05 max.

Even after work last night and a short amount of sleep I feel better today - will try a run tonight. Chris is going to the track across the road so I will go with him. Need to move - this tri is not going to handle itself.

spackard's Training Log

April 2018 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30     

Time
Distance
  • April's totals
  • March's totals