Run
  • 08m 50s
  • 0.75 miles
  • 11m 46s /Mi

A little slower tonight - not a fan of the treadmills at this gym.

Chris works late tonight, trying to find a balance between studying for a cert test for work and getting to the gym. Will try tonight after work.

Ate well yesterday, then this morning back to sugary cereal. Going to try to make the rest of the day better.

Run
  • 08m 09s
  • 0.75 miles
  • 10m 52s /Mi

This is apple watch. A bit off from the TM but not terrible. Just keeping apple watch since it will be what I use when I go outside and has matched with my garmin outside before.

Strength
  • 11m

Cut short since Chris came back to grab me at the gym (he was working a cut and I went to the gym) :)

Sport
  • Walking
  • 24m 50s

.25 mile warm up walk and 1 mile walk between Run and Strength.

So the high 30's and low 40's temps are here. The snow we got yesterday is gone but has left ice every where. Secondary roads are 1 big piece of ice, luckily the main roads are pretty good. All schools cancelled today, we are at work. Going to try to hit the gym at lunch since the commute home will probably suck.

Planned meals for this week. Have a roast with potatoes, onion and carrots in the crock pot for dinner. Trying to eat cleaner this week :)

Sport
  • Walking
  • 30m
I studied when Chris did his trainer 5 hour ride and then went to grab lunch, groceries and a short walk. 2" of snow on the ground today.

Lazy Day - lazied around and watched movies most of the day. Only movement was to go out and grab dinner.
Sport
  • Walking
  • 20m

Sport
  • Chiropractic
  • 20m

Found a messed up section of ribs on my left side from coughing, stretched the neck, popped the back and popped the ankles. A little sore now but hopefully it helps. Usually having the neck stretched helps the headaches.

Sport
  • Walking
  • 30m

Life got in the way of the gym - as I was waiting on Chris to get off a late call.

spackard's Training Log

February 2018 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
     1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28   

Time
Distance
  • May's totals
  • April's totals