• 14m 20s
  • 1.01 miles
  • 14m 11s /Mi
  • Walking
  • 15m 40s

this was to be part of an additional 1/2 mile and my warm up cool down

Today’s run brought to you by the letters S-H-I-T-T-Y!
* Treadmill had issues starting
* For the FIRST time in 3 Apple Watches - the distance was lower on the Apple Watch then the TM (never happens)
* Managed to walk a bit between 1 mile and starting the last 1/2 - forgot to start Apple Watch until I was most of the way through half of that and wasn't keeping time on the TM when I started and such.
* Even though I took two shots of an inhaler before I started like usual - my breathing in the first half a month started to feel like I had a plastic bag over my throat. It didn't go away like usual and it started to give me a panic/worry attack.

Just too many things to go wrong. Once I realized I didn't start the watch I walked until 1.8 and ran the last 2 miles to finish 30 min at 2:02 miles.

Last night turned into an off night. Didn't get out of work until after 7 - didn't get home until later and just called it.

Run at lunch today.

Sleep wasn't happening last night. Dogs wanted out to play in the snow, little missy who had surgery last Thursday couldn't seem to not want to go with them (unusual), Chris was up in the middle of the night since he wasn't feeling the best. So needless to say the thought of going to the gym this morning fleeted rather quickly.

Either an off day or it will be a Zumba night tonight. Will see how I feel after the day is through. Chris's off days are Mondays so trying to get lined up.
  • 27m 05s
  • 2.00 miles
  • 13m 32s /Mi
Ran after Chris did his run, which made me later in the day. I tried to run it on a bike path which was pitted and rough. Beat my ankles and calves up. 1st mile was run as you can, walk as I could. Second mile was run .10, walk .05. Just couldn’t get my heart rate to come down.

• Zumba
  • 1h 00m

• Walking
  • 20m

• 17m 40s
  • 1.50 miles
  • 11m 46s /Mi

Slow but better than nothing.

Last night was an off night, by the time I got off work my mouth hurt so bad and 800mg of advil didn't even touch it. Didn't move much from the couch until I went to bed.

Run clothes in the truck for today at lunch. Chris has been battling some hamstring and knee pain so he has his stuff to try to run as well.

Consistency HAS to get better. Wish I knew why I feel like I haven't slept in days. Mouth is still quite sore today. Gums are nice and red and pissed off.

Get the temporary crown for my broken tooth today. Will see how that goes. To run again tonight.

spackard's Training Log

March 2018 
     1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30 31
  • March's totals
  • February's totals
  • 2018 totals
  • 2017 totals