Sport
  • Walking
  • 20m

Early morning dog walk. Stiff and sore.

Time for a break from the training and racing (against the clock) program.

Went to Lake Stevens 70.3 expo yesterday.  What a congested area.  Also an Aquafestival is going on.  So parking is at a premium...   Found the boys & Girls club where the expo is...Bare Bones, unless I was super early.  None of the girls there had much info to give.  Goodie bag had a couple bars and stuff.  Again Bare Bones.

Went out to drive the Bike course.  Mostly county roads, very shady, nice surface , lots of curves and lots of downhills (going to need big conjones or use brakes).  With downhills you have UPHILLs....My wife freaked when we drove up a couple.... It's going to be 2 loops of HECK.

Doing everything  wrong.  Ate at a Mexican Restaurant on Friday night.

Swim
  • 11m
  • 500.00 yards
  • 02m 24s /100 yards

9 am swim at lake Padden. Already sweating, so it was a struggle to get wetsuit on..Than I realized I left my yellow swim cap in truck. Had to walk 50 yards. This could be a possible weight loss item. Workout in a wetsuit?

Easy swim out into the lake, hadn't eaten breakfast yet. So I was a little bonky feeling.
Guess I'm ready for Sunday?

Sport
  • Walking
  • 45m

Took Butter for a 2.6 mile walk around Lake Padden. Did this before the swim. Tried to take it easy on the balls of the feet.

Bike
  • 12m
  • 3.00 miles
  • 15.00 Mi/hr

Finally cleaned the bike up and did a complete check of chains and tires. Got it ready to go for Sunday.
Of course the last 3 weeks have been cool and drab. But now we are looking at heat/weather advisory for the whole weekend.

Run
  • 24m 22s
  • 2.50 miles
  • 09m 45s /Mi

Afternoon run around Lake Padden. Various stops by lake to toss stick in the water. So speed of running was faster than usual. Bottom of feet by the balls are really an issue. Not pain but a different sensation.?

BellinghamSpence's Training Log

July 2006 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30 31     

Time
Distance