Run
  • 1h 01m 17s
  • 6.20 miles
  • 09m 53s /Mi
Swim
  • 26m 07s
  • 1640.00 yards
  • 01m 35s /100 yards

Very very hot day today... Great race, wanted to beat 2:53, would be happy with 2:45 and I did 2:39.

Race report is up for all to see...

Well back to Nashville today.

Today is my official rest day then it is a small workout tomorrow then Chattanooga race on Sunday.

mike and Wendi are great hosts and we had so much fun last night laughing at the dinner table talking about this week. They are AWESOME!!!!!

Bike
  • 1h 05m 13s
  • 17.50 miles
  • 16.10 Mi/hr

Back to the beach today for Parker and I... The Mike, Windi, and I are going out to Clearmont to ride part of the bike course for My and Mikes HIM later this fall. He says there are some big hills, so of course I have to check out these big hills in Florida... lol

We did the ride but because of traffic didnt get out there till late. We only had a hour to ride but it was fantastic. Yea that area of FL is pretty much like its own state; very different. We rode on some really nice paths and by some really nice houses... I was impressed there were some really nice rollers out there, so I am totally looking forward to the race. looks the run is almost totally flat... awesome!

yep too lazy to get up and run this morning... Was just dog tired... Doing Disney today so I am sure I will get a good walk in.

going to be hot today again I am sure.

Run
  • 50m
  • 4.50 miles
  • 11m 07s /Mi

Got up way tp early with Wendi this morning and it was stuff humid and hot. It was 4 my time so that is early. I am not sure how far we went because the goofball shut off her garmin a mile into the run. She keeps saying smething is wrong with it because it doesnt beep for her HR zones.... finally we are almost done and she looks down and says "oh it is off no wonder"... goober

I think Parker wants to go to the beach again today

Run
  • 30m
  • 3.00 miles
  • 10m /Mi

Ran with Parker, Beka, and Windi. did something close to 3 miles but walked more than 3 miles.. so I walked more time but close enough distance.

went to the beach.... it was just damn hot

trigods' Training Log

July 2006 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30 31     

Time
Distance