Bike
  • 2h 25m
  • 44.00 miles
  • -----

11 miles to the Davis Triathlon Camp
4 miles from registration to the start
25 mile race
4 miles to Bobby's house

Fun day....very interesting to do single sport events. I wrote up a short race report.

Race time was 1:09:42 or 21.3mph.

Swim
  • 10m
  • 500.00 yards
  • -----

Short OWS in Madison Bay. The jellies were thick - plenty of welts.

Nothing but a pre-race spin on the race wheels this afternoon after cleaning and lubing the bike.  Off to Cambridge in the morning with Z5 for the race, then headed to my brother's for crabbing/fishing/eating all weekend.  Summer isn't as much fun as busting blackheads and cans in January, but it's a close second! 

Bike
  • 1h 02m
  • 19.80 miles
  • 19.16 Mi/hr

20 mile loop. Very sad to see some of my favorite roads freshly tar and chipped. It'll be several weeks before they're ride-able again. I saw my friend the piebald deer on Spaniard Neck. I haven't seen him in almost 9 months so that was cool. I also saw a turkey bolt out of some beans, across the road, and into a cornfield. Lots of wildlife out tonight. Got caught in a little rain and wind, but nothing too bad.

I'm loving the extra sleep.  Back to early swimming next week.  Perfect day for an evening spin on the bike!  (actually, a perfect day to ride all day long).  On another note, I'm seriously sore in my glutes, hip flexors and quads from yoga last night.  Ouch.  I can definitely see where that would be a good addition to the training plan, but there's only so many hours in a week.

Run
  • 44m 30s
  • 4.50 miles
  • 09m 53s /Mi

I was hoping the storms early this morning would cool things off a bit but it was pretty nasty and grey out this morning.

Sport
  • Yoga
  • 1h 00m

Tried a yoga class with Marianne. I had some seriously twitchy muscles on a few of the positions. She focused on stretching which is what I need.

Bike
  • 1h 27m
  • 28.00 miles
  • 19.31 Mi/hr

Warm ride out 309 then home past the alpacas.

Off to D.C. for a meeting at noon today and hopefully a ride tonight if the storms don't mess me up.

Against my wishes, I guess today's going to have to be a rest day.  I had to get in the office early and I've got to cut grass tonight.

Dtraining's Training Log

June 2007 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
      1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30

Time
Distance
  • November's totals
  • October's totals