Run
  • 45m 30s
  • 4.50 miles
  • 10m 07s /Mi

The rain screwed up my planned ride so I ran instead. No precip, but it was hot and humid. It's amazing what that does to my HR.

Swim
  • 1h 10m
  • 3000.00 yards
  • -----

200 kick
4x50 30" rest
5x200 30" rest
100 kick
200 ez

Quiet morning at the pool. The water was nice, but the a/c must be messed up because it was insanely hot in the locker room and in the pool area. Jim the lane hog was doing his normal deal so I had to split with the champion talker for a while. Thankfully, she got in just as I was starting my 1k straight so I didn't get held up much. Form felt good, but my shoulders were a little fatigued from my lack of swimming recently.

I guess I'm going to have to get back on the horse at some point.  Had a couple fun days of fishing and crabbing and yesterday was spent working around the house.  Can't say I'm too excited about training in this ridiculous heat we're having, but it looks like nice temps later in the week.
Crabbin'.
Fishin'.
Probably won't be much training going on in here for the next few days - I'm kinda in the mood for a little break.  I don't feel burned out - I've just got a ton of stuff to do around the house that has been stacking up since the spring.  Yesterday, I got both the car and the truck washed (more like detailed since I put 5 hours into them) and cleaned out the garage.  I've got some painting to do tonight and some caulk to replace in our bathroom.  For some reason I feel this urgent desire to get this stuff done and it feels good to knock things off the "list".  Also, we're headed to Woolford tomorrow afternoon and Bobby and I are fishing tomorrow evening and crabbing Saturday.  Maybe I'll get something in Sunday if I feel like it.  This is the reason I only wanted an Olympic distance race on the schedule this fall - so I could enjoy some "free" time this summer for the beach and  fishing/crabbing so I'm not going to stress about it.
Got home after midnight from fireworks in Rock Hall so I slept in.  Ended up working around the house all day and never found (made) time for a run.

Dtraining's Training Log

July 2007 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30 31    

Time
Distance
  • November's totals
  • October's totals