Saint Charles,IL 
Sport
  • Orange Theory
  • 1h 00m

I was SORE after yesterday. Ohhhhhh boyyyyyy. Looking forward to a day off. Had to start on the rower.

Row
Block 1
1 min AO, 12 reverse alt lunge, 100m, 12 reverse alt lunge (add 50m each round followed by 12 reverse alt lunge)

Block 2
45 sec AO, 12 reverse alt lunge, 100m, 12 reverse alt lunge (add 50m each round followed by 12 reverse alt lunge)

Block 3
30 sec AO, 12 reverse alt lunge, 100m, 12 reverse alt lunge (add 50m each round followed by 12 reverse alt lunge)

Floor
Block 1
8 ab dolly push ups with oblique tuck 10 TRX bridge row 6/8/10 TRX jump squat

Block 2
8 ISO sumo squat front raise 10 alt plank kick through 8 ab dolly roll out

Block 3
8 each BW squat to leg raise 6/8/10 ab dolly pike

Tread
Block 1
1 min push 45 sec base 45 sec push 45 sec base 45 sec AO

Block 2
45 sec push 45 sec base 45 sec push 45 sec base 45 sec AO

Block 3
30 sec push 45 sec base 45 sec push 45 sec base 45 AO

Featured Photo! Chris and me in Honolulu, October 2017. You can see the wallpaper on the walls are "shakas"

Sport
  • Orange Theory
  • 1h 30m

90 Minutes of pure hell! AAAACCKKKKK Had to start on the rower.

OTF St. Charles is 4 years old!

Monday -- Rest/walk? I need to watch 90 day Fiancee. 
 Tuesday -- OTF 6:30 AM 
  Wednesday -- Zwift Trainer Ride  Haha. What are the odds of this? 
 Thursday -- OTF 6:30 AM 
 Friday -- Some sort of easy Zwift ride or rest. 
 Saturday -- OTF 9:30 AM -- 90 min class or 11:15 1 hour. 
 Sunday --  OTF 9:30 AM

I don't think I'm going to get into the 9:30 AM 90 minute class and this makes me sad. I started out #12 on the wait list and now I'm #6. Hmmmmm I was #8 just this morning, so it appears to be moving. I will make the official call at bedtime. I will need to cancel either 9:30 or 11:15...  Would rather do a 90 min workout... but I just might not get in. 

Both my OTF and IM Lulu stuff arrived today. I like it all. So, I guess that was money well spent. LOL.  I am being shredded and minced alive here at work today. It's off the hook. Received the big old bonus today and I am feeling a little bit like I sold my sanity. 

• Health data: Hours slept: 9
Sport
  • Orange Theory
  • 1h 00m

Endurance Day. UUUUUUGGGGGGGHHHHH. TOUGH! But a great workout. I have some weirdness happening in my R elbow and my L thumb. Unusual. Stabbing intermittent pain. Feels like arthritis. I may just need to have every joint in my whole body replaced. I wonder what the recovery time is like for that? LOLOL.

Tread Block
2 min push
2 min base
2 min push
90 sec base
2 min push
1 min base
2 min push
30 sec base
1 min AO

Row Block
2 min row for distance
2 min to do 3 x 5 squat to press + 10 x med ball overhead tricep extension, recovery row
2 min row for distance
90 sec to do 2 x 5 squat to press + 10 x med ball overhead tricep extension, recovery row
2 min row for distance
1 min to do 5 squat to press + 10 x med ball overhead tricep extension, recovery row
2 min row for distance
30 sec recovery row
1 min AO row

Floor Block
8 each side x half kneeling to stand used straps for this, and no weight. My knees do not want to lunge. No thanks.
8 each side x bench bird dog low row
12 x good morning to tricep kick back
12 each side x side plank crunch

Looking at the featured photos soon. 

Chris, Brant, me and Aly in Cabo... January 2018. 

TERRIBLE NEWS! OTF has ALSO partnered with Lululemon to produce a line of workout clothes. Luckily the tops are sold out in my size. (Edited to add: OMG almost everything is now sold out!) I did buy a pair of ridiculously overpriced workout leggings. I got my bonus news yesterday, so I guess it was burning a hole in my pocket. In addition to these frivolous purchases we are going to do/get the following: 

• Pay off credit card...we pay more than the balance every month but we charge that MF'er up so quickly that it's never ever at zero. Ever. Miles. Baby. This will pay off our Hawaii trip in April. 
  • Buy new bedding. We are still using the bedding we got at our wedding. It's 9 years old and it's time for new bedding. It's sad. Everytime we lie down in bed we pull up the blankets and it's just sad. I have no other way to describe our bed. Sad old duvet, sad old sheets. Sad pillow shams. Sad Sad Sad. Done! Along with this will be new rugs for the master bath. Those are also sad. 
  • New rugs for the laundry room (runner) and front door. I washed the front door rug and it fell apart. I haven't attempted to wash the runner yet, but I am expecting the same result. These rugs are 8-9 years old also. 
  • New curtains for the dining room. The current curtains are what came with the house and they're really not my style. I have washed them on multiple occasions because Kevin (despite his Prozac!) keeps peeing on them. 
  • Buy a new washer and dryer. I am 50 and I have never purchased an appliance. Never! I have always just used whatever was in the house already. Well, our washer and dryer are old... at least 15-16 years old... and they both have seen better days. The dryer has been crapping out intermittently and since we have opportunity and cash flow, it appears THE TIME IS NOW.  This is in motion. Chris is looking into an electric dryer because we have the solar panels... but we would have to upgrade the circuits or something to support an electric dryer. So an electrician is going to come out to tell us if that can be done.
  • If there's money left over I will pay off my car. It's almost paid off and the interest is low, so this isn't as critical. 

We also have to finish (I mean start!) the basement bathroom. The deck is going to need some repairs in spring as well. We have a window on order for the garage, and after that is installed, the garage will need to be dry-walled.  Luckily Chris has a bonus that's coming soon too. So... 

Cha-Ching! 

In other news: My mom got Covid vaccine #2 today! 

• Health data: Hours slept: 9
Sport
  • Orange Theory
  • 1h 00m

Power Day, which I usually love, but today, didn't. Whatever. I did it and it's done. I phoned in the rowing. Like ring ring ring...hello, I'm rowing! Haha. It is our OTF STC birthday week. Our OTF is 4 years old this week, so we have all kinds of theme days and raffles and stuff. Today if you dressed like a twin with someone, you got to put an extra raffle entry into the hat. So Chris and I planned our outfits... cammo bottoms, gray tops, and a (non matching, but we had two!) black and red Ironman Visor.

Get. In. My. Cart. You overpriced tiny logo Lulu M-dot Scuba hoodie, I love you, come to Mama. I am choking as I pay $127.99 for a Scuba hoodie, but... *choke* it's OK. 

Whizzzzz's Training Log

March 2021 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
  1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31   

Time
Distance
Time
  • February's totals