Saint Charles,IL 

2 Meloxicams today + Voltaren again. I am able to get up and down the stairs, so that's good.

Work today is likely to result in a nervous breakdown, however. Calls straight through from 8-11:30, then calls from 12:30-1:30, interview at 1:30-2:15 then calls to infinity and beyond. My main call post 2:15 is a mediation that could go on... indefinitely. All night if we let it. 

I'm missing a 2:30 department meeting, as well. What I really need to do is learn how to clone myself somehow. 

I wish my final offer MEOWs were accepted as readily. 

• Health data: Sick: 3 Hours slept: 10

I have 2 Meloxicams on board and I have slathered my knee in Voltaren. I feel better for now, but am still canceling OTF for tomorrow AM. I am sad. 

Featured Photo! Me and Trudy, 5/5/2013. 

Monday -- Walk. Treadmill.  (I am a liar) 
 Tuesday -- OTF 6:30 AM 
  Wednesday -- Maybe bike outside? (I need to get on a bike) 
 Thursday -- OTF 6:30 AM 
  Friday -- Rest? Walk?
 Saturday -- Scotty birthday ride + OTF "All Out 5K"  I will be walking. 
 Sunday --  OTF 9:30 AM

• Health data: Sick: 4 Hours slept: 10
Sport
  • Orange Theory
  • 1h 00m

This was preparation for the 12 minute run for distance. Meh. Tweaked my R knee running for 5:30 consecutive minutes. LOL. I should just stop running all together. And now I may have to. I don't know what I have done to myself but it is NOT GOOD. Tweaked back of the knee near the top of the calf. It's a sharp pain that is now a dull dull muscle ache. Might have torn the rest of my PCL. Who knows. The feeling is reminiscent of my last injury which happened 2 years ago TO THE DAY in the Dominican Republic. I did not twist anything today. Hopefully this heals up because I have a lot of shit on the schedule and none of it involves Physical Therapy.

Nearly perfect pyramid. Couldn't row. Am disappointed and pissed off. I *hate* my body sometimes. It's like an old rusty car with super high mileage. You never know what's going to fail when. Every road trip is an adventure. 

Monday -- Walk. Treadmill.  (I am a liar) 
  Friday -- Rest? Walk?

OK back on track. Good God the whole month of April was a vacation party! Tracking my food again and maybe I will also start showing up for OTF. Really.  

Let's line 'em up. 

Monday -- Walk. Treadmill.   (I am a liar) 
  Friday -- Rest? Walk?

• Health data: Hours slept: 10

So dastardly hungover. Late canceled OTF like a loser. I didn't recover until about 6PM, and even then it was touch and go. We drank roseeeeeeeeeeeeee. I may never drink rosé again. 

Had to cobble myself together to go visit my Mom. We took her to dinner at a new place and then grocery shopping. I look normal, but trust me when I say I am dying inside.  I took a shower but didn't have time to wash my hair, so my hair still smelled like the fireplace, which made me slightly ill. 

Everything looks better with a tan. Even my 50 year old hungover ass. 

Today I was on the schedule for OTF at 9:30 AM. I canceled last night as I didn't want to get up. I guess I'm still in vacation mode. I spent the entire day STEAM SANITIZING all of the bedding in the spare bedroom, the basement, and all of the bathroom washable rugs. This doesn't sound that labor intensive, and it truly wasn't, for me... however my new washing machine got a real workout. 

I have noticed that my laundry smells different in the new washer. Weird, right? I am using the same detergent. Everything just smells slightly different. 

My friend Danielle is in town from Phoenix... (she took us hiking last week!) so we met for dinner and then had some drinks at Jill's party palace. The weather was glorious so we got to hang outside by Jill's fireplace & pool. 

Whizzzzz's Training Log

May 2021 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30 31     

Time
Distance
Time