Saint Charles,IL 

I am not going to assign days to these workouts anymore. I think I am just going to do whatever is on the list whenever I can, depending on the weather and my workload. If it's nice outside I'd rather ride outside than on the trainer. And I'd rather ride outside than do an indoor workout. Maybe I will add some outdoor walking? I don't know.

OTF at home workout of the day 
   Zwift Ride
or bike ride
  Rest
   Zwift Ride or bike ride
  Rest
    OTF at home workout of the day

Zwift Ride or bike ride

Bike
  • 1h 12m 07s
  • 17.01 miles
  • 14.15 Mi/hr

Went up the path to the North this time. It was less crowded, but there were still a fair amount of people out. If our paths close we will have to ride on the roads, which I guess is OK.

This was legitimately the first gorgeous day of the year. It was about 75 and sunny and warm. Spring. Please. Hurry.

NADA. Worked.

• Health data: Hours slept: 10

ZOOM Happy Hour call with Dara and Agnes and Chrissy last night. I drank too much wine, but had a fun time and didn't have to drive anyplace. LOL.

HANGOVER TODAY.

• Health data: Hours slept: 10
Sport
  • Orange Theory
  • 34m 51s

The OTF at home workout. Meh. Better than a sharp stick in the eye. Probably.

Monday: OTF at home workout of the day 
  Tuesday: Rest

Wednesday: Rest 
   Thursday: Zwift Ride
   Friday: BIKE RIDE
   Saturday: OTF workout of the day

Sunday: Zwift Ride

Bike
  • 1h 04m 08s
  • 14.48 miles
  • 13.55 Mi/hr

A really nice day. Decided to get out and do an actual ride rather than sit in the basement riding the trainer. Lots of stopping and starting. There were quite a few people out, not necessarily congregating together, and not in groups, but a lot of individual people wandering around on the path.

My shopping has decreased by about 70% since I have been stuck inside the house and have no trips planned, no place to go, no office to wear clothes to, and nothing on the calendar. I am also not spending money on hair, nails, eyebrows, fancy shampoos and conditioners. I look like crap, but I'm saving money.

Anyway, the 30% of my shopping that remains has been comprised of shoes. I bought 2 pairs of Stuart Weitzman boots that I probably will not be able to wear until next year... one black suede, (gorgeous!) and the other black leather with a higher block heel (dressy, and practical!) These were both $750 pairs of boots that were on clearance on the Stuart Weitzman website for 60% off + an additional discount. I couldn't help myself. They were about $230 each.

Then I bought another pair of Rothys. Chili-red this time. I had a $20 off coupon for referring a friend. I switched around my insoles and I have the leopard insoles in the red shoes. They look so cute. I can't wait to leave the house! These shoes are not great for my PF,  however. Must wear them only in moderation.

Then, of course there are the Vionics pictured above. These I bought to supplement my city-vacation collection of ultra walkable yet not completely hideous footwear. So. Unleash me! I'm ready! Where should I go!??!? Thinking maybe... SPAIN? In like... September?

Monday: OTF at home workout of the day 
  Tuesday: Rest

Wednesday: Rest 
   Thursday: Zwift Ride
   Friday: BIKE RIDE
   Saturday: OTF workout of the day

Sunday: Zwift Ride

Whizzzzz's Training Log

April 2020 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
    1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11