Saint Charles,IL 
Sport
  • Orange Theory
  • 1h 00m

ESP again! Inclines on the treadmill. Power Rowing. Endurance Sets on the floor with Bosu Ball. Chris got 19 "splat" points so the coach had to do 19 burpees for his birthday!

Monday -- REST; maybe a PLOG? 
  Tuesday -- OTF 6:30 AM
  Wednesday -- Bike Trainer/Outside? 
 Thursday -- OTF. Chris Birthday 
 Friday -- Bike + Truffle Shuffle. (Maybe rest?) 
 Saturday -- OTF 11:00 AM 
  Sunday-- Gravel Ride or Road Ride? (Chris DRI-TRI @ OTF)

Happy Birthday to Chris... @coredumpster right here on BT. Literally my better half. 

Dare I say that Molly appears to have improved without the diuretic? I don't know. I think it's hard on her kidneys and I am going to make the executive decision that it's not necessary. Her resting respirations yesterday were 21. That's pretty good and well within normal. She eats 2 bowls of rare steak a day. Her appetite is still going strong. She also brought me a pair of socks in the middle of the night, which is normal behavior. So... We will continue to watch her.  

Saturday -- OTF 11:00 AM 
  Sunday-- Gravel Ride or Road Ride? (Chris DRI-TRI @ OTF)

• Health data: Hours slept: 9
Sport
  • Orange Theory
  • 1h 00m

Strength... Run/Row... Not my favorite. Lots of straight up running.

Still can't burn 400 calories. 

Saturday -- OTF 9:30 AM 
  Sunday-- Gravel Ride or Road Ride?

No diuretic for Molly today. I may do it once per week. She fucking hates it, it makes her pee all over everything, and quality of life is top of the charts for her these days. Sleeping in your own piss does not seem synonymous with a "quality life". So. Fuck it. 

I'm a real potty mouth it seems. I'm surrounded by excrement, so I'm not sure what else could be expected. 

Chris and Molly together. This year just keeps getting weirder. 

Saturday -- OTF 9:30 AM 
  Sunday-- Gravel Ride or Road Ride?

Look at me with 3 bike rides and 3 OTFs in there. We shall see how the week disintegrates. 

Molly is having trouble. She wet the bed (my bed!) last week. Yesterday I picked her up and she peed all over me. This morning I picked her up and her butt was already wet, she peed in her own bed. I think she's having trouble with the diuretic. 

Someone else who's having trouble is PETER SAGAN. I'm not sure what's going on with him, but this Tour was less than stellar. He just didn't seem to have the same magic. He did well enough I guess, but damn. When he realized he couldn't outsprint Sam Bennett, he literally GAVE UP each time. I wonder if it's weird for them because they used to be team mates? I don't know, but I hope it's not the end of an era. 

I think I recall hearing that he's headed to the Giro... so maybe he was training through the Tour? I can't begin to surmise what's going on. 

• Health data: Hours slept: 9
Bike
  • 1h 48m 56s
  • 26.22 miles
  • 14.44 Mi/hr

North Side Gravel Loop. Chris only needed 1.5 hours today and I obliged.

Sport
  • Orange Theory
  • 1h 00m

ESP! This was OK. It seems that every class is harder than the last one!

Whizzzzz's Training Log

September 2020 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
   1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30   

Time
Distance
Time
  • September's totals