Low 23F
Partly cloudy
High 45F
Low 25F
  • 59m 51s
  • 17.19 miles
  • 17.23 Mi/hr

So boring. But done.

Since this is a triathlon fashion blog I wanted to pass along my latest obsession...

I bought it and it's amazing. I don't know where I should wear it first. It fits like a glove and it's a heavy/woven/expensive looking/feeling material. It's lined. It was sort of pricey but I think it's an investment piece that I will keep literally forever... As long as I don't gain an ounce of weight. It fits perfectly at the moment and I think I would love to wear this to my HS reunion. I might even venture to say it fits me better than it fits this model! ^^^

So, today will be my other recovery day. Then I'll ride F, Sa, Sun.

The office is a deserted ghost town. It's just me and 2 other people here. I think I'm gonna skate early (4:11 train is looking like a good option!)  go home, list some more stuff on eBay and call it a day.

Meanwhile, please behold my cute outfit.

Color pattern texture and shine. CPTS... I am missing a pattern and I have been watching way too many WHAT NOT TO WEAR reruns. HOWEVER, according to C & S, this outfit may have looked even cuter (yes, it's possible!) if I'd had a pair of houndstooth pants or perhaps pants with a slight plaid or light windowpane pattern. Top is ruffled (texture). Cardigan has color, and my necklace and bracelet add shine.

The sweater is also a great completer piece.

Here's a better look at the top and necklace/bracelets

See? Nothing going on here. I'm taking selfies and talking about my jewelry. Office days are a waste, however they're necessary to make me feel like I belong to... something. And for me to see people other than Chris. And the cats.

• Health data: Hours slept: 9
  • 1h 07m 57s
  • 19.30 miles
  • 17.04 Mi/hr

I like these over/unders... short and sweet.

• 1h 00m 01s
  • 15.69 miles
  • 15.69 Mi/hr

Climbed the volcano. May try this route again to see if I can get faster at it.

Just finalized a girls trip to Punta Cana at the end of April. I've never been. We're staying at the Royalton Bavaro. Anyone been there? Any tips/ideas for things to do? The plan is to warm myself like a reptile in the sun and return relaxed and tan and happy. Going with Chrissy and Agnes.

Ok, so onto week 12!!! 

Well I slept through my alarm, so I guess I'm doing this ride after work.

Decided to push this ride to tomorrow. Did household chores instead. Gonna get up and do this in the AM. Take Thursday as my second rest day... or maybe do a walk now that I can get out after work! 

“You can't do anything about the length of your life, but you can do something about its width and depth.”  H.L. Mencken

• Health data: Hours slept: 7

Whizzzzz's Training Log

March 2018 
     1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30 31
  • March's totals
  • February's totals
  • 2018 totals
  • 2017 totals