Saint Charles,IL 

TERRIBLE NEWS! OTF has ALSO partnered with Lululemon to produce a line of workout clothes. Luckily the tops are sold out in my size. (Edited to add: OMG almost everything is now sold out!) I did buy a pair of ridiculously overpriced workout leggings. I got my bonus news yesterday, so I guess it was burning a hole in my pocket. In addition to these frivolous purchases we are going to do/get the following: 

• Pay off credit card...we pay more than the balance every month but we charge that MF'er up so quickly that it's never ever at zero. Ever. Miles. Baby. This will pay off our Hawaii trip in April. 
  • Buy new bedding. We are still using the bedding we got at our wedding. It's 9 years old and it's time for new bedding. It's sad. Everytime we lie down in bed we pull up the blankets and it's just sad. I have no other way to describe our bed. Sad old duvet, sad old sheets. Sad pillow shams. Sad Sad Sad. Done! Along with this will be new rugs for the master bath. Those are also sad. 
  • New rugs for the laundry room (runner) and front door. I washed the front door rug and it fell apart. I haven't attempted to wash the runner yet, but I am expecting the same result. These rugs are 8-9 years old also. 
  • New curtains for the dining room. The current curtains are what came with the house and they're really not my style. I have washed them on multiple occasions because Kevin (despite his Prozac!) keeps peeing on them. 
  • Buy a new washer and dryer. I am 50 and I have never purchased an appliance. Never! I have always just used whatever was in the house already. Well, our washer and dryer are old... at least 15-16 years old... and they both have seen better days. The dryer has been crapping out intermittently and since we have opportunity and cash flow, it appears THE TIME IS NOW.  This is in motion. Chris is looking into an electric dryer because we have the solar panels... but we would have to upgrade the circuits or something to support an electric dryer. So an electrician is going to come out to tell us if that can be done.
  • If there's money left over I will pay off my car. It's almost paid off and the interest is low, so this isn't as critical. 

We also have to finish (I mean start!) the basement bathroom. The deck is going to need some repairs in spring as well. We have a window on order for the garage, and after that is installed, the garage will need to be dry-walled.  Luckily Chris has a bonus that's coming soon too. So... 

Cha-Ching! 

Monday -- Rest/walk? I need to watch 90 day Fiancee. 
 Tuesday -- OTF 6:30 AM 
  Wednesday -- Zwift Trainer Ride  Haha. What are the odds of this? 
 Thursday -- OTF 6:30 AM 
 Friday -- Some sort of easy Zwift ride or rest. 
 Saturday -- OTF 9:30 AM -- 90 min class or 11:15 1 hour. 
 Sunday --  OTF 9:30 AM

In other news: My mom got Covid vaccine #2 today! 

Sport
  • Orange Theory
  • 1h 00m

Power Day, which I usually love, but today, didn't. Whatever. I did it and it's done. I phoned in the rowing. Like ring ring ring...hello, I'm rowing! Haha. It is our OTF STC birthday week. Our OTF is 4 years old this week, so we have all kinds of theme days and raffles and stuff. Today if you dressed like a twin with someone, you got to put an extra raffle entry into the hat. So Chris and I planned our outfits... cammo bottoms, gray tops, and a (non matching, but we had two!) black and red Ironman Visor.

Get. In. My. Cart. You overpriced tiny logo Lulu M-dot Scuba hoodie, I love you, come to Mama. I am choking as I pay $127.99 for a Scuba hoodie, but... *choke* it's OK. 

U wanna do bandz or watez? We wurkout nao. 

• Health data: Hours slept: 10
Sport
  • Orange Theory
  • 1h 00m

A 1 hour class seemed so easy peasy after that beast yesterday.

Tread Block 1
2 min push
1 min base
1 min push
1 min base
30 sec push
1 min base
30 sec AO

Tread Block 2
90 sec push
1 min base
1 min push
1 min base
30 sec push
30 sec AO

Rower Block 1
30 sec row
8 x single leg front press each leg
repeat until time, remember distance

Rower Block 2
30 sec AO row

Rower Block 3
30 sec row
8 x shoulder press calf raise

Floor Block 1
12 x incline chest fly
12 x incline sit up stand to shoulder press
12 / 16 / 20 x hip hinge reverse grip low row

Floor Block 2
12 / 16 / 20 x incline chest press
12 / 16 / 20 x TRX high row
12 / 16 / 20 total x alternating single leg v up

Sport
  • Orange Theory
  • 1h 30m 49s

90 minute class for the American Heart Association. There was a $25 donation required to do this class. It was a TOUGH class, and I'm not gonna lie, I was sweating wine.

I did not sign onto the work computer at all today. 

Working like crazy today, but will likely need to sign on tomorrow after OTF. ARGH! 

I am quite tall, it seems. 

• Health data: Hours slept: 7

Whizzzzz's Training Log

February 2021 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
  1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27

Time
Distance
Time