Saint Charles,IL 
Sport
  • Orange Theory
  • 1h 00m

This was the 500M benchmark row. I didn't want to do it because I knew I wasn't in any shape to be doing anything that measures my progress. It's annoying. And maddening. And depressing. So I tried, but when it was obvious that I couldn't output the watts that I needed to match or beat my last try... I gave up. I rowed a personal worst today. Hooray.

Treadmill 2 doesn't calculate speed or time or incline either.  

I think once I get my mom situated in this Independent living place I will have my knee replaced. Sooner rather than later. Like hopefully in September. Then I can be ready to travel for our December trip. I am not interested in dragging this knee out like I did on the left. 

• Health data: Sick: 2
Bike
  • 1h 02m 54s
  • 14.34 miles
  • 13.80 Mi/hr

Riverfront path. Very very very easy. Had some trouble clipping in and out. Missed the pedal twice and jammed (AND I MEAN JAMMED) my crotch into the seat TWICE. I am bruised in some very awkward places. I need to give this up and take knitting lessons. I think my hobby should be something that takes less of a toll on my entire body. lol.

(Just kidding, knitting would probably give me carpal tunnel syndrome) *eyeroll*

• Health data: Sick: 2
Sport
  • Orange Theory
  • 1h 00m

Power Day! It's hard to keep the HR elevated when it's 1 min all out followed by 45 seconds of recovery. HR is slow to elevate and it recovers quickly. This might have been easier to execute on the bike, but I power walked. Did the AOs at 10% and 4.0 speed. Stupid treadmill #11 doesn't calculate distance or time.

• Health data: Sick: 2 Hours slept: 9

Whizzzzz's Training Log

June 2021 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
   1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30   

Time
Distance
Time