THURSDAY
Moderate or heavy rain shower
High 86F
Low 70F
Bike
  • 1h 00m 01s
  • 15.69 miles
  • 15.69 Mi/hr

Climbed the volcano. May try this route again to see if I can get faster at it.

Just finalized a girls trip to Punta Cana at the end of April. I've never been. We're staying at the Royalton Bavaro. Anyone been there? Any tips/ideas for things to do? The plan is to warm myself like a reptile in the sun and return relaxed and tan and happy. Going with Chrissy and Agnes.

Ok, so onto week 12!!! 

Well I slept through my alarm, so I guess I'm doing this ride after work.

Decided to push this ride to tomorrow. Did household chores instead. Gonna get up and do this in the AM. Take Thursday as my second rest day... or maybe do a walk now that I can get out after work! 

Nope.

“You can't do anything about the length of your life, but you can do something about its width and depth.”  H.L. Mencken

• Health data: Hours slept: 7
Bike
  • 1h 32m 28s
  • 23.91 miles
  • 15.51 Mi/hr

Over/Under for 45 minutes. Sweet Jesus. Hit the first 2 groups, failed on the second interval on the 3rd group. Blagh.

Threshold Development.

That's a wrap on week 11.

Parker's wild Saturday night on the couch. Woah. 

Bike
  • 47m 07s
  • 12.32 miles
  • 15.69 Mi/hr

This was a fasted Zone 1/2 ride. Easy. Didn't even turn on the fan.

"If you think I like you, you're dumber than me."  That being said, I sincerely believe my cats are smarter than some of the people I encounter day to day. So. Hmmmmm.

• Health data: Hours slept: 9
Bike
  • 1h 30m 27s
  • 24.53 miles
  • 16.27 Mi/hr

A snoozefest. Even with my new FTP numbers. My crotch is killing me. Tomorrow is a rest day.

Bike
  • 1h 24m 06s
  • 23.87 miles
  • 17.03 Mi/hr

Ohhhhhh my legs are so tired. So so tired... Oooooohhhh. Lowered my FTP to 171. 4 watts lower than the last workout. This is good. So I've gained 7 watts for the 11 weeks I've been doing this. Seems... like not that much. But at least I'm feeling some benefit, so I will keep going.

Home from work last night and I just felt RUN DOWN. Tired. Achy. Like I had a fever. I also had sores on my tongue, which usually happen when I'm fighting something off. Went to bed at a decent hour, woke up feeling 100% better. I think I was just over loaded. For some unknown reason. Don't know.

Slept til almost 8. Got up, rolled out of bed and started working. I have a longish day on the sked and then I have a hard workout tonight.

ALSO: Watching the BACHELOR last night. WTF. I don't know how I got sucked into this, but it's terrible! And Becca, who got unceremoniously dumped by beady eyed Arie is going to be the new Bachelorette. Ugh. So now she's going to sleep with (at least) 2 more guys on TV. 

Whizzzzz's Training Log

March 2018 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
     1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30 31

Time
Distance
Time
  • June's totals