Saint Charles,IL 
Sport
  • Orange Theory
  • 1h 00m

It is so nice to do a weekend class early and WITHOUT A HANGOVER. OMG lol. I didn't think I arrived in time to get a treadmill card, so I should have been suspicious when ALL THE STATIONS were still available. I took a treadmill card and lo and behold it was a switch workout. So... Treads actually started on the rower. Which is fine. Whatever. It's an hour of my life I can't care that much.

Monday: rest. 
     Tuesday: OTF 5:45 PM
   Wednesday: ??; Dinner with Jody/Agnes/Dara
     Thursday: OTF 5:45 PM

Friday: Danielle in town. 
     Saturday: OTF 10:15 AM
     Sunday: OTF 9:00 AM

Sport
  • Orange Theory
  • 1h 00m

HUNGOVER. So. HUNGOVER. But I have no choice. I have to get up and get this day started. I have this workout and then I have to get my ass in gear to go up to Schaumburg for a haircut/color/eyebrow wax extravaganza. Then I have to clean up some crap around the house ahead of the window people... They're coming on Monday bright and early.

Started on the Rower/Floor

Block 1
6 each x single-leg pistol squat to bench thing
12 total x lateral step up
12 total x hip-hinge with lateral raise

Complete 3 rounds, then row until time

Block 2
6 each x step-up followed by Scaption dumbbell raise
12 total x plank with alternating dumbbell row

Complete 3 rounds, then row until time (I never got onto the rower)

Block 3
6 x bench sit-up followed by squat jump
12 x TRX bridge row
6 x pop jack

Treadmill
Block 1
120 sec push
60 sec base
60 sec push
60 sec base
90 sec "run for distance"

Block 2
90 sec push
75 sec base
60 sec push
75 sec base

Block 3
60 sec push
90 sec base
60 sec push
90 sec base

SUCH A CRAZY DAY AT WORK. OMG.

Party @ Kathy's house!

• Health data: Hours slept: 8
Sport
  • Orange Theory
  • 1h 00m

POWER DAY!!! MY FAVE!!!! Short stints on the treadmill and short rows. Heavier weights. The only thing I don't really like about power day is all of the jumping. I do what I can.

2G Power

Tread (I ran!)

Block 1 90 s push 1 m base 30 s push 1 m base 30 s all out 90 s walk 30 s all out

Block 2 1 m push 1 m base 30 s push 30 s base 30 s all out 90 s walking recovery 30 s all out 30 s walking recovery 30 s all out

Block 3 30 s push 30 s base 30 s push 30 s base 30 s all out 90 s walk 30 s all out 30 s walk 30 s all out 30 s walk 30 s all out

Floor
Block 1 150 m all out row 8 goblet squats 8 jump squats 8/10/12 plank alt punches

Block 2 150 m all out row 8 chest flys 8 power push ups on bench 8/10/12 weighted torso rotations on bench

Block 3 150 m all out row 8 weighted double crunches 8 power sit ups 8/10/12 squat jacks

Photo from last night... Jody couldn't make it, so it was just me and Agnes and Dara.

Agnes just got back from Mexico and Dara just got back from Florida. Me? Well I just got out of the basement.

Tonight I get to take a shower, go out in public and SEE PEOPLE other than my husband and cats. Wait. Cats are not people. OK, so see people other than my husband. Fun!

Makeup/hairdo the whole deal! Yay me!

• Health data: Hours slept: 9
Sport
  • Orange Theory
  • 1h 00m

2G after a soul crushing day at work. I tell you, the insurance business is shit! Never enough people, always do more with less, unmanageable workload and crazy expectations. Doesn't matter where. Here, there, everywhere. The plus here is that I don't have to take a shower before I go in to the office. Oh, and the money is better. And State Farm isn't even THERE anymore, so.

Wait, is this my workout commentary? Oh yes. OK. So, we had to start on the floor bc we got there too late ^^ see above.

Floor

Block 1
400m row (once only)
TRX chest press x 15
Overhead tricep extension x 10
Low band TRX low row x 15
Low band plank in and out x 5 each side

Block 2
800m row (once only)
Alt shoulder press with rotation x 10
Low band front raise x 10
Low band crunch with scissor leg raises x 10

Bike
5 min run for distance
2.5 min base
4 min run for distance
2 min base
3 min push
90s base
2 min push
1 min base
1 min push
30s base
30s AO

So.... The other day Kevin jumped into a cardboard box, scratched at the bottom, and peed in it. This is not normal, and it wasn't normal "marking" behavior, either. I started to suspect he might have a bladder infection or a UTI. I wanted to take him to the vet anyway and have them look at his ear (split! from a fight with Molly!) and I was going to ask them for an RX for some Cat Xanax or something. They wanted to do a full workup on him first. and I told them I suspected a bladder issue bc his cardboard box pee was not normal. Sure enough, the lil fucker has a bladder infection. Bacteria and blood in his urine. Poor thing. If you've had one of those you know how HORRIBLE they are. He got a super sonic long-acting antibiotic injection. I hope his mood improves a bit now.

If his blood work comes back OK, we're gonna start him on some Kitty Prozac to ease his anxiety.

Molly and Freddie are tolerating each other well. They're not curling up and purring on each other, but they're not making each other bleed either, so that's really good news.

• Health data: Hours slept: 9

Whizzzzz's Training Log

November 2019 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
      1 2