Sport
  • Orange Theory
  • 1h 00m

Power! Again! I am getting lucky here.

Monday: OTF 4:30 PM 
    Tuesday: OTF 6:30 AM
  Wednesday: Rest 
    Thursday: OTF 5:45 PM
  Friday: Rest... maybe I ride the trainer?
    Saturday: OTF 10:15 AM
    Sunday: OTF 9:00 AM

Plans with some of my old SF girlfriends. One of the girls is moving to Minnesota so we wanted to get together to say goodbye and see her off!

• Health data: Hours slept: 8
Sport
  • Orange Theory
  • 1h 00m

TORNADO!

Sport
  • Orange Theory
  • 1h 00m

Went today bc I missed Saturday. Fun class. I am so stressed out by work, though, it was hard to break away for it. Am glad I did.

12:01 PM: MetroNet knocked out our internet while installing service for one of our neighbors over the weekend. They promised they would have us up and running "first thing" Monday morning, but here it is 12:01 PM and I am working off my iPhone hot spot, and have been all day. We've called them multiple times and keep getting lip service. This is insane. Shittiest of shitty customer service. They had a guy out doing the installation that could have corrected the problem right after he created it. 

3:00 PM: It is a literal comedy of errors over here. We were all pissed off about the internet (which has been reconnected) and we noticed we were chilly. Went to turn up the thermostat and determined the furnace wasn't working. The ignition switch on the furnace is broken. Chris lit it manually (which sounds very dangerous!) and we put in a call to an HVAC guy. WTF.

No sooner did all of that happen than I hear a large amount of rushing water all of a sudden, falling from the ceiling. Apparently Chris went to replace the water filter in the fridge and in doing so he knicked a hose or something and water squirted... somewhere. I have no idea, but it rushed through the ceiling in the basement and now we also need a refrigerator repair guy.

Sport
  • Orange Theory
  • 1h 00m

POWER DAY! MY FAVE!!!!

Got in late last night after the party. Was hungover all day. Canceled OTF the night before so at least I didn't have to pay $12 to not work out. 

Before we disintegrated into drunk and utterly disorderly. This photo will appear on our Christmas Card, I believe. 

Got out of bed around 4:30, cleaned out the hall closet, gathered up 10 coats to be donated, and a bunch of other stuff too... put all the crap back, and I can breathe again. The hall closet was an actual boobie trap. When you opened the door, God knows what could fall out. Now, it's all in order and we even have room for the vacuum. 

Monday: rest. 
   Wednesday: OTF 5:45 PM
 Thursday: REST -- office.
 Friday: Chris client Christmas party 

Sunday: OTF 10:15 AM

• Health data: Hours slept: 9

Decided not to go into the office today. I don't want to waste hours on the train only to waste hours in the office. I have so much to do. My friend Dara interviewed yesterday... we'll see if she gets the job. We have 3 openings in my department, 2 of which will be filled in Chicago. Help is on the way. I HOPE.

Dara got a second interview. This is good for me on a number of levels.

1. I might be working with one of my best friends again!
  2. I get a decent bonus if she gets hired and stays hired for 3 months
  3. I will get some relief from my insane workload.

Monday: rest. 
   Wednesday: OTF 5:45 PM
Thursday: REST -- office.

Friday: Chris client Christmas party
   Sunday: OTF 10:15 AM

• Health data: Hours slept: 9

Whizzzzz's Training Log

December 2019 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
1 2 3 4 5 6 7