Saint Charles,IL 
Sport
  • Orange Theory
  • 1h 00m

Power Day!!!! Yay! This was very very hard. Started on the rowers because I didn't get there in time to get a tread card... so I ended on the treadmill. Walked outside without my coat because I was about to melt and have a heart attack.

Monday: Houston
     Tuesday: OTF 5:45 PM
    Wednesday: Bike/Zwift 
     Thursday: OTF 5:45 PM 
   Friday: Rest 
     Saturday: OTF 10:15 AM St. Charles 
     Sunday: OTF 9 AM St. Charles

Sport
  • Orange Theory
  • 1h 00m

Another strength day. More inclines and heavy weights. Overall a good class.

The cat situation here is insane. Kevin is peeing on EVERYTHING. Marking it. He does it when we're there, when we're not there, when we're looking, when we're not looking, in places that we wouldn't expect it.

Meanwhile I am auditioning various URINE CLEANING products, and I think my favorite so far is called URINE GONE. (How creative). The scent is neutral, not like Nature's Miracle, which has a scent that becomes just as offensive as the piss itself after a while. It also seems to work, so... I don't know. Maybe this is an investment opportunity for #teamparker.

I have reached out to a Feline Behaviorist, and we have sequestered Freddie back to his wing of the house during the work day. The work day was absolutely insane with Kevin and Freddie antagonizing each other... and Molly jumping into the mix for fun. So much fighting. So much peeing. So much (cat and human) screaming. It's just *so much*.

I fear that in trying to help Freddie we have ruined EVERYONE's lives, our own included. Molly and Kevin are stressed out, Freddie is stressed out. Chris and I are stressed out. We were happy and relaxed. Now, notsomuch.

• Health data: Hours slept: 9
Sport
  • Orange Theory
  • 1h 00m

Date Night OTF with Chris. I wasn't feeling the running on inclines, so I made a last minute decision to ride the bike instead. The Coach raised my handlebars so that my bike resembled a beach cruiser. I hate that. My handlebars should be low on a bike. My back is fine. Jeez. I didn't move them back, I just rode in this uncomfortable and bizarre configuration.

I think I'm going to skip the Zwift tonight. I am dead dog tired. And so so so so sore. OTF yesterday was a strength day and I went heavier. I am feeling it today! Already.

• Health data: Hours slept: 9
Sport
  • Orange Theory
  • 1h 00m

Run/Row with inclines and a strength day. I was a power walker today. Stressed. Tired. This was the best I could do. Not bad. I am going to sleep like the dead tonight. Like an actual corpse.

Hello from Houston! Mediation was an unmitigated disaster and the whole thing collapsed before lunch. All of this running around and hand wringing for nothing. Leaving at the crack of doom tomorrow AM. Having dinner with my sorority sister Whitney tonight, and seeing her face will be the sole redeeming feature of this entire trip. I can't wait.

• Health data: Hours slept: 6

Whizzzzz's Training Log

February 2020 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29

Time
Distance
Time
  • April's totals