Saint Charles,IL 
Sport
  • Orange Theory
  • 1h 00m

2000 M benchmark row and some other stuff I don't really recall. Literally phoned it all in except for the rowing. I don't know if I'm getting sick or what's happening but I *immediately* felt like shit yesterday once I got moving. So I didn't stress too much about the exercises before the rowing. Like I barely did them. LOL. Then we had to row and I almost perished but took 4 seconds off my previous PR, which for some unknown reason I thought was 10 seconds faster. So, I was originally disappointed, but then happy. Very stressful day at work yesterday and Kevin peed on the bed again. So. WORK + LAUNDRY + WORK + LAUNDRY+ ROW 2000M + DISAPPOINTMENT + HAPPINESS + COME HOME + MORE LAUNDRY + WINE.

Anyway. 4 seconds is 4 seconds. I don't know where I will improve from here. This felt like a max effort to me.

Monday: ZWWWIIIIIFFFFTTTTTT???????
    Tuesday: OTF 6:30 AM

Wednesday: OFFICE! Peloton? Or maybe rest. 
   Thursday: OTF 5:45 PM  (2000M benchmark row)

Friday: OTF 10:00 AM St. Charles (maaaayyyyybe)
    Saturday: OTF 10:15 AM St. Charles

Sunday: OTF 9 AM St. Charles --> Travel to Houston.

Thursday: OTF 5:45 PM  (2000M benchmark row)
   Friday: OTF 10:00 AM St. Charles

Sunday: OTF 9 AM St. Charles

Work outfit was cute but I didn't have time to take a photo. So busy. SO SO busy. Physically and mentally exhausted by the time I left the office today.

Accidentally wandered onto the "party car" on the 5:04 train (which is run by my neighbor Dann) and got sucked into a card game of "screw your neighbor". I freaking won $26 in singles. 

• Health data: Hours slept: 8

Well, it happened. We woke up at 5:30 and stood in the kitchen and said... "Let's skip it this AM". And we did. Chris isn't feeling well, and although I felt fine, I sympathy canceled. $12. We have had a great track record to date. And I hate to cancel on a power day, but... Meh. I could use more sleep. I had SUCH BIZARRE VIVID dreams all night long I don't think I got any quality sleep.

FOR EXAMPLE:
I had a dream Jennifer Lopez invited me to a hotel room. She was all decked out in some sort of costume, I don't remember if it was the SAME costume she was wearing at the super bowl but it was something along those lines. Sparkly and spangly.

I don't recall what I was wearing, but I think it was something similar. We were dancing around and JLO picked me up, twirled me around and threw me at the wall. I woke up just before I hit the wall with my fucking face. I startled awake, completely stressed out, terrorized and surprised to be uninjured.  I also woke Kevin. He then snuggled up to me with his paws on my shoulder and his face centimeters from my nose. I was treated to the horrifying smell of his breath until I dozed off again... and dreamed this:

Chris and I were in Hawaii with Kristin Bradfield (LazyMarathoner) and Chris' parents. It was gorgeous outside but we didn't want to go outside. We stayed inside and I tried to convince everyone to watch the Taylor Swift Miss Americana documentary. It was terribly boring and everyone got mad at me for suggesting it. So. There's that.

Thursday: OTF 5:45 PM
  Friday: REST

• Health data: Hours slept: 10
Bike
  • 36m 28s
  • 11.77 miles
  • 19.37 Mi/hr

OMG I did it. I didn't want to commit to riding a whole hour, so I promised I'd do a half hour to see how it felt. I got caught up in the sprints and the timing and before I knew it I was riding a PRETTY FREAKING HARD RIDE. It was short in duration, but tall in intensity.

Maybe tonight is the night I finally ride that godforsaken trainer. Maybe. Maybe.

Also. I am sore. SORE SORE SORE SORE SORE. Oooooof. In the office today for Dara's first day @ AIG. Here is a bonus work outfit:

This dress ^^ it's on sale now at Boden. I am a little awkward with the knot/belt in the middle, but it wouldn't stay tied if I tried to do it like she has it... probably needs a pin, and I don't have one at the moment... So I tied it in a knot and added a jacket. This dress will be great for summer mediations without a jacket and with some color pop shoes. (I tried to buy those shoes, they are sold out)

Sport
  • Orange Theory
  • 1h 00m

Super bowl coin flip workout. I don't remember it, it was a tornado-y type workout. Fun. Not too long in any one location.

A nearly perfect pyramid!

Monday: REST

Wednesday: OFFICE! Peloton or maybe Zwift when I get home.

Sport
  • Orange Theory
  • 1h 00m

I have no idea what this workout was, but I liked it, and I ran. The end. I had to start on the floor.

Vet called. Molly had an idiopathic seizure. If that's what it was. It may have been a teeny tiny stroke, but she would have potentially been left with some sort of residual issue if it were a stroke... so... they don't know. Her blood tests came back OK, all within normal limits. I have to take her back to the vet to have her blood pressure rechecked next week. If the BP is still high, we will start her on some hypertension meds. Way too much drama here. Nothing to be done for the heart murmur.

Whizzzzz's Training Log

February 2020 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29

Time
Distance
Time
  • April's totals
  • March's totals