Saint Charles,IL 
Sport
  • Orange Theory
  • 1h 00m

This was a switch workout between the floor and rowers. The treads stayed put the whole time. 3G, so a fair amount of moving around. I liked it. Rowed REALLY HARD on the 200s. Watts in the 310-330 range the entire time. I looked like a lunatic, and I set my rower to count backwards so I could gauge a solid time. 36.5 for 200. Not as fast as I thought, but still a PR by .4 seconds. I don't know that I can go any faster. That also felt like a max effort.

Monday: ZWWWIIIIIFFFFTTTTTT???????
    Tuesday: OTF 6:30 AM

Wednesday: OFFICE! Peloton? Or maybe rest. 
   Thursday: OTF 5:45 PM  (2000M benchmark row)

Friday: OTF 10:00 AM St. Charles (maaaayyyyybe)
    Saturday: OTF 10:15 AM St. Charles

Sunday: OTF 9 AM St. Charles --> Travel to

I ran the gauntlet at work today.

I will now proceed to drink a bottle of vodka. God Save the Queen.

• Health data: Hours slept: 10
Sport
  • Orange Theory
  • 1h 00m

2000 M benchmark row and some other stuff I don't really recall. Literally phoned it all in except for the rowing. I don't know if I'm getting sick or what's happening but I *immediately* felt like shit yesterday once I got moving. So I didn't stress too much about the exercises before the rowing. Like I barely did them. LOL. Then we had to row and I almost perished but took 4 seconds off my previous PR, which for some unknown reason I thought was 10 seconds faster. So, I was originally disappointed, but then happy. Very stressful day at work yesterday and Kevin peed on the bed again. So. WORK + LAUNDRY + WORK + LAUNDRY+ ROW 2000M + DISAPPOINTMENT + HAPPINESS + COME HOME + MORE LAUNDRY + WINE.

Anyway. 4 seconds is 4 seconds. I don't know where I will improve from here. This felt like a max effort to me.

Friday: OTF 10:00 AM St. Charles (maaaayyyyybe)

Sunday: OTF 9 AM St. Charles --> Travel to Houston.

Friday: OTF 10:00 AM St. Charles

Sunday: OTF 9 AM St. Charles

Work outfit was cute but I didn't have time to take a photo. So busy. SO SO busy. Physically and mentally exhausted by the time I left the office today.

Accidentally wandered onto the "party car" on the 5:04 train (which is run by my neighbor Dann) and got sucked into a card game of "screw your neighbor". I freaking won $26 in singles. 

• Health data: Hours slept: 8

Well, it happened. We woke up at 5:30 and stood in the kitchen and said... "Let's skip it this AM". And we did. Chris isn't feeling well, and although I felt fine, I sympathy canceled. $12. We have had a great track record to date. And I hate to cancel on a power day, but... Meh. I could use more sleep. I had SUCH BIZARRE VIVID dreams all night long I don't think I got any quality sleep.

FOR EXAMPLE:
I had a dream Jennifer Lopez invited me to a hotel room. She was all decked out in some sort of costume, I don't remember if it was the SAME costume she was wearing at the super bowl but it was something along those lines. Sparkly and spangly.

I don't recall what I was wearing, but I think it was something similar. We were dancing around and JLO picked me up, twirled me around and threw me at the wall. I woke up just before I hit the wall with my fucking face. I startled awake, completely stressed out, terrorized and surprised to be uninjured.  I also woke Kevin. He then snuggled up to me with his paws on my shoulder and his face centimeters from my nose. I was treated to the horrifying smell of his breath until I dozed off again... and dreamed this:

Chris and I were in Hawaii with Kristin Bradfield (LazyMarathoner) and Chris' parents. It was gorgeous outside but we didn't want to go outside. We stayed inside and I tried to convince everyone to watch the Taylor Swift Miss Americana documentary. It was terribly boring and everyone got mad at me for suggesting it. So. There's that.

Thursday: OTF 5:45 PM
  Friday: REST

• Health data: Hours slept: 10
Bike
  • 36m 28s
  • 11.77 miles
  • 19.37 Mi/hr

OMG I did it. I didn't want to commit to riding a whole hour, so I promised I'd do a half hour to see how it felt. I got caught up in the sprints and the timing and before I knew it I was riding a PRETTY FREAKING HARD RIDE. It was short in duration, but tall in intensity.

Maybe tonight is the night I finally ride that godforsaken trainer. Maybe. Maybe.

Also. I am sore. SORE SORE SORE SORE SORE. Oooooof. In the office today for Dara's first day @ AIG. Here is a bonus work outfit:

This dress ^^ it's on sale now at Boden. I am a little awkward with the knot/belt in the middle, but it wouldn't stay tied if I tried to do it like she has it... probably needs a pin, and I don't have one at the moment... So I tied it in a knot and added a jacket. This dress will be great for summer mediations without a jacket and with some color pop shoes. (I tried to buy those shoes, they are sold out)

Sport
  • Orange Theory
  • 1h 00m

Super bowl coin flip workout. I don't remember it, it was a tornado-y type workout. Fun. Not too long in any one location.

A nearly perfect pyramid!

Monday: REST

Wednesday: OFFICE! Peloton or maybe Zwift when I get home.

Whizzzzz's Training Log

February 2020 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29

Time