Saint Charles,IL 

Worked. Watched TV. I'm giving myself a week to mope about all of this shit. Then I have to get back onto some sort of a schedule because I'm going to be 300 lbs by the end of this quarantine.

• Health data: Hours slept: 10

Canceled HS girls trip to Phoenix. (After all of that planning and conferencing, we don't even get to go!)

Chris canceled his trip to Tucson. (For a training camp. He was working like a maniac on Zwift.)

I still have a lingering trip to Florida in mid-May. That probably won't happen either.

• Health data: Hours slept: 9

This has been coming. Now it's definitely trainer time.

I have friends that went on a train pub crawl on Saturday. The arrogance of some people is insane. "I am not going to live my life in fear!" "I'm not worried! I'll be fine!" Um, that's not the point. The sooner we shut this virus down the sooner we can all go back to normal. It's not fear. It's common sense. Apparently some people are lacking in that department and they may prove to be a detriment to the most susceptible of us all. 

Was supposed to ride the trainer, but guess what? I didn't. I am becoming paralyzed with anxiety over this CoronaVirus crap.

My mother is 92. She doesn't give a single fuck. She wanted to sit down and have a latte and a cheese pastry in the middle of the grocery store Starbucks. She puts her hands all over everything. She either doesn't get it or doesn't care to get it or... what, I don't know. It was like having a 4 year old with me. We drove her up to see her sister... my aunt. Her sister has COP-D, lung cancer, and is in hospice. She's also blind. We stood across the room and tried to speak to her. We couldn't touch or hug her or hold her hand. This could very well be the last time my Mom sees her alive, and it was short, awkward, and full of squirts of hand sanitizer.  

Orange Theory is likely closing for a couple of weeks so I may have no choice but to ride the trainer.

Monday: Rest  Possible Bike Ride?
   Tuesday: OTF 6:30 AM

Wednesday: Office/Peloton (MAKE A RESERVATION! done)
   Thursday: OTF 5:45 PM
  Friday: Rest
    Saturday: OTF 10:15 AM St. Charles

Sunday: Zwift/bike ride.

• Health data: Hours slept: 10
Sport
  • Orange Theory
  • 1h 00m

I don't remember this class. I believe it was strength. Lots of inclines on the treadmill.

I think this will be my last OTF for a while. They are cleaning like crazy, however it's still a lot of sweaty heavy breathing people in close proximity to each other... so... not exactly the definition of social distancing. I suppose I should be riding the trainer anyway, shouldn't I? I have been avoiding IT instead of OTF. Ugh. Could this be the Universe telling me to get on my fucking bike?

I doubt the Universe would create a global pandemic to encourage me to get onto the trainer, but I am going to interpret the message as such and maybe ride my bike.

In other news. I pulled apart the closet and found MY ORTHOTICS. Praise be. They were in a bin with my swimsuits/swimcaps/goggles. Basically filed under "things I no longer use".

My precious...

**WORKED**

This Corona Virus thing is starting to freak me out. Chris and I have been on a general lockdown this week (much like every week, if we're being honest) since we work from home... but I did go into the office on Wed. and I have plans tonight and tomorrow night... I think I will cancel on them all.

Party tonight was cancelled. People were cancelling left and right and apparently 2 or 3 people were exposed somehow so the whole thing is called off. That's one plug I don't have to pull myself. I am going to cancel on tomorrow's triple date, however.

• Health data: Hours slept: 8

Whizzzzz's Training Log

March 2020 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30 31    

Time
Distance
Time