Saint Charles,IL 

Don't  know if I will be able to get those steps in today. It's 11:31 AM and I've only got 815 so far, a full day of work ahead of me, a shower, a get-ready and a dinner date! How did I used to shower and get ready EVERY. SINGLE. DAY? 

It's really more the "getting ready" than the showering. The hair. The make up. The eyeliner. Good God. 

1655 Fail! 

Monday -- OTF
 Tuesday -- AM Walk // Rachael Dinner 
  Wednesday -- OTF // Dara/Jody/Agnes Dinner
 Thursday -- Bike   
  Friday -- OTF
 Saturday -- Bike (full gravel loop?) 
   Sunday-- Rest

• Health data: Hours slept: 9
Sport
  • Orange Theory
  • 1h 00m

Cody's Extreme Social Distancing Class

Lots of running; 8 min run for distance, which I wasn't sure I would be able to do... or want to do... but I did. Went better than expected. Then lots of rowing... 800/400/200 etc, then basically biceps and triceps. Ugh. Chris laid on the floor like one of those murder-body outlines when it was over.

Glad it's over. That is all.

Hawaii top?  
Fancypants? 
Hawaiian Mask? 
Hawaii Hot Outside? √

The daily goal is 5000 steps. (5254)

I am officially down 13 lbs from 6/22/2020. The first 7-8 came off really quickly and I have been fighting with the rest of them. I still weigh more than Chris did when we met....  but this is clearly an improvement. The key for me is logging everything I eat. EVERY. THING. Otherwise I lose track, I nibble and graze, and before you know it I'm 3000 calories into the day. 

Monday -- OTF
 Tuesday -- AM Walk // Rachael Dinner 
  Wednesday -- OTF // Dara/Jody/Agnes Dinner
 Thursday -- Bike   
  Friday -- OTF
 Saturday -- Bike (full gravel loop?) 
   Sunday-- Rest

Laid on the couch ALL. DAY. LONG. Watching GLOW UP Season 2

• Health data: Hours slept: 8
Bike
  • 2h 21m 45s
  • 33.55 miles
  • 14.33 Mi/hr

South gravel loop with a little detour to a tiny river for a photo op. Felt good, seemed warmer than it actually was.

Then a little socially distant outdoor dinner drinky thingie with #teamschmit and #teambaker and #neighborjeff

Run
  • 1h 08m 29s
  • 3.62 miles
  • 18m 55s /Mi

Evening walk with Dara.

Sport
  • Orange Theory
  • 1h 00m

Strength Day. Justin.

He used to be an awful coach. He must have been practicing because he's gotten exponentially better. He also had some pretty good music. The class is always pure suffering, though.

Dara is coming over after work and we're going to go for a walk. That should get me the rest of my steps and then some. 

Molly Episodes: 
8/3/2020 Unknown pee
8/4/2020
8/20/2020
8/21/2020 (pretty sure?) 

She went the whole month of July without any problems. I am going to go back to 1 phenobarbital pill daily. And if we continue to experience the same issues we will return to 2. 

So. Sore. So. Sore. 

Another day of the gauntlet. 

1:05 PM: Molly just had another episode. She was by the back sliding door and she fell over onto her side, became a bit paralyzed (so it seemed?) and urinated. This explains the random puddles of pee we've found here and there from time to time. She recovered, stood back up, jumped up onto the countertop and ate some cottage cheese. She seems alright now. 

Obviously this is not OK. I don't know what to do next.  It seems like the VCA wants to medicate her so heavily that she's not able to enjoy her life. However, I'm sure it's no fun to have seizures, either. So... I don't know. 

• Health data: Hours slept: 10
Sport
  • Orange Theory
  • 1h 00m

Dri-Tri Prep Day. I should have looked ahead of time and NOT gone to this class. It was very hard and I am going to be walking like a decrepit old woman. Wait. I *am* a decrepit old woman. I have never felt more like myself.

Back to work. 

OTF at Noon. 

Going to make my step goal 5000 since I'm back to OTF.  Work today was like doing an obstacle course. UUUUUGGGGGGHHHHH. 

Whizzzzz's Training Log

August 2020 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30 31     

Time
Distance
Time
  • October's totals