Saint Charles,IL 

Monday -- OTF 
 Tuesday -- Bike (Need to pick up Molly's meds @ VCA) 
  Wednesday -- OTF (Maybe nail appt?) 
 Thursday -- Bike 
 Friday -- Work Half Day; Pool Party! So many pool parties.
 Saturday -- Jason Here
  Sunday-- OTF with Jason 

Finally figured out how to pair the new phone with the existing Garmin. I am a tech wizard. 

• Health data: Hours slept: 9
Sport
  • Orange Theory
  • 1h 00m

We have a substitute coach in town from Seattle. She's giving our coaches a break since several of our coaches quit, and Seattle studios aren't open yet.

Monday -- OTF 
 Tuesday -- Bike (Need to pick up Molly's meds @ VCA) 
  Wednesday -- OTF (Maybe nail appt?) 
 Thursday -- Bike 
 Friday -- Work Half Day; Pool Party! So many pool parties.
 Saturday -- Jason Here
  Sunday-- OTF with Jason 

Come to Mama.

Sport
  • Orange Theory
  • 1h 00m

A non-extreme social distance class. It was fine. Still only 12-13 people in the class.

My phone case arrives tomorrow. I am crippled without my Loopy case. How do people keep from dropping their phones left and right? I mean, it's smooth, thin and slippery, and there is NOTHING to hold onto. Jesus Christ I have almost dropped it 5-6x already, just trying to take photos.  

Bike
  • 2h 18m 03s
  • 32.18 miles
  • 14.10 Mi/hr

South Gravel Loop. Garmin refuses to sync with my new phone so I don't have any of the specifics. Figured it out!

Sport
  • Orange Theory
  • 1h 00m

Extreme Social Distancing with Justin... Lots of steady state running. It was like Ironman training. LOL. An endurance class to be sure, not my favorite. HRM worked well, however I started on the floor and spent the first part of the class in the gray... barely breathing. My RHR has got to be below 50... I am in the mid 50s while I'm standing around waiting for instructions...

Monday -- OTF
 Tuesday -- Rest // Rachael Dinner
  Wednesday -- OTF // Dara/Jody/Agnes Dinner
 Thursday -- Bike Buried by work. 
  Friday -- OTF
 Saturday -- Bike (full gravel loop?)
   Sunday-- AM Walk or maybe an OTF? 

Ordered myself a new iPhone 11 Pro Max. It's going to be an enormous phone, but that's OK with me. I have the iPhone X and it does nothing but annoy me on a daily basis. Figured I should trade it in now before I throw it against a wall and wreck it's trade in value. I have been counting down the days to replacement. 

That was 2 long years. (First world problems, obvi)

I also ordered myself a new OTF HRM. Hopefully this one will work for a whole class. It's like Mercury in Retrograde here. My electronics are going whacko. 

Received my replacement strap for my Garmin. I like it. 

Monday -- OTF
  Wednesday -- OTF // Dara/Jody/Agnes Dinner
 Thursday -- Bike Buried by work. 
  Friday -- OTF
   Sunday-- AM Walk or maybe an OTF? 

Note to self re: Molly... she's been taking 1 phenobarbital pill + all of her regular meds and she seems OK. Her energy level isn't really lacking and she has an appetite. She has been on the pheno again since Friday 8/21/2020. No "seizures" or whatever they are/were since 8/20/2020. (1 week, but Jesus it feels like 6 months for some reason) It feels like I have been managing this heart condition for her for years but in reality, the heart meds began on JUNE 9. NOT EVEN 3 months ago. It's a time warp.

#scenesfromlastnight

I have no reading for today. I think I left the watch off for most of the day. 

• Health data: Hours slept: 9
Sport
  • Orange Theory
  • 1h 00m

Power Day!!!!! My favorite! Unfortunately my HRM got sweaty and stopped working. I ripped it off in a fit of frustration. But then I put it back on. Because I just couldn't decide if I was angry and ready to give up or if I wanted to give it another try. LOL

5:31 PM: OK, time to do the shower/blowdry/eyeliner/outfit routine again. Godhelpme. 

#lastnight ^^^

3990 (took watch off after shower though) 

Monday -- OTF
  Wednesday -- OTF // Dara/Jody/Agnes Dinner
 Thursday -- Bike
  Friday -- OTF
   Sunday-- AM Walk or maybe an OTF

Whizzzzz's Training Log

September 2020 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
   1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12