Saint Charles,IL 

Those of you following the Tour may have seen Peter Sagan's maneuver at the sprint end of yesterday's stage. He came in second on the stage, but due to his "argy-bargy", he was relegated, lost whatever points he won, PLUS he lost an additional 13 points. He was ALSO fined 500 CHF. I agree that the move was... questionable. Peter doesn't usually operate that way, but I'm wondering if he's becoming desperate. I am also wondering why the fines are in Swiss Franks v. Euros, but, I guess that's not my problem. It's PETER'S! 

My BFF here is quickly running out of real estate and time. If he thinks he can win the green jersey this year he's going to have to be in every break away for the remainder of the tour. Let's go Peter! 

Who? Me?

Yes. You. Green Means GO! 

Monday -- Biking with Trudy & Scotty
 Tuesday -- REST Molly Follow up appt @ VCA
  Wednesday -- OTF 
 Thursday -- Bike
 Friday -- OTF
 Saturday -- Gravel Ride. Maybe a road ride???
  Sunday-- OTF 11 AM. Orrrrrr maybe volunteer @ CL Half Marathon.

• Health data: Hours slept: 9
Sport
  • Orange Theory
  • 1h 00m

Endurance. I think being lighter is making running easier. Who knew...? I mean aside from every single paper thin runner?

Wednesday -- OTF 
 Thursday -- Bike
 Friday -- OTF

Wednesday -- OTF 
 Thursday -- Bike
 Friday -- OTF

Molly has her follow up appointment regarding her heart meds today. A non emergency pre-scheduled appointment. 

Where you takin' me, hooman? 

I had to give Molly Gabapentin again in preparation for her visit. She was SEDATED. I gave her 1/4 of a capsule (which is HALF what I gave her last time). She's just too small. The vet told me she needs the diuretic again and we're going to supplement that with Vitamin K (Potassium). She doesn't have a pleural effusion, she has an effusion in her body cavity, so this COULD BE making it difficult for her to breathe. I have not noticed any strained breathing and I count her respirations nightly. Anyway, I started the diuretic last night along with her other pills, and she wet the bed (and me). The diuretic flushes all of her potassium and makes her weak. This combined with the Gabapentin made it nearly impossible for her to get up to pee in the middle of the night. I think we may only do the diuretic therapy once or twice a week. And only in the morning. 

I woke up with wet sheets and thought it was from a hot flash. LOL. My first response was not that Molly peed on me. #thisis50

• Health data: Hours slept: 10
Bike
  • 2h 20m 02s
  • 32.19 miles
  • 13.79 Mi/hr

With Trudy and Scotty. South Gravel Loop. Trudy and I got to wear our matching kits.

Chris pointing out a rut in the path. 

Sport
  • Orange Theory
  • 1h 00m

Strength Day, with Jason.

God Forbid I burn 400 calories. 

Sport
  • Walking
  • 2h 00m

So many steps all over the zoo.

So.... today's the day! I met my brother and his family. I don't have words that accurately describe how I feel about it all. All of the regular English words sort of fail. We didn't take as many photos as I would have liked, but we got some... 

Molly even sat on Avery's lap. ---------------------------------------------------------------^^^^^^^^^^^

Tried to get into Chris' 12 o'clock OTF class, but it was wait listed. I signed up and didn't even get off the wait list overnight. That's OK. It's the infinity workout and to be honest, I don't really want to do it. 

I can spend hours jumping off a diving board. Like over and over and over and over. 

Monday -- OTF 
 Tuesday -- Bike (Need to pick up Molly's meds @ VCA)
  Wednesday -- OTF (Maybe nail appt?) 
 Thursday -- Bike
 Friday -- Work Half Day; Pool Party! So many pool parties.
 Saturday -- Jason Here
  Sunday-- OTF with Jason

• Health data: Hours slept: 9

Whizzzzz's Training Log

September 2020 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
   1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30   

Time