Saint Charles,IL 
Bike
  • 2h 20m 02s
  • 32.19 miles
  • 13.79 Mi/hr

With Trudy and Scotty. South Gravel Loop. Trudy and I got to wear our matching kits.

Chris pointing out a rut in the path. 

Sport
  • Orange Theory
  • 1h 00m

Strength Day, with Jason.

God Forbid I burn 400 calories. 

Sport
  • Walking
  • 2h 00m

So many steps all over the zoo.

So.... today's the day! I met my brother and his family. I don't have words that accurately describe how I feel about it all. All of the regular English words sort of fail. We didn't take as many photos as I would have liked, but we got some... 

Molly even sat on Avery's lap. ---------------------------------------------------------------^^^^^^^^^^^

Tried to get into Chris' 12 o'clock OTF class, but it was wait listed. I signed up and didn't even get off the wait list overnight. That's OK. It's the infinity workout and to be honest, I don't really want to do it. 

I can spend hours jumping off a diving board. Like over and over and over and over. 

Monday -- OTF 
 Tuesday -- Bike (Need to pick up Molly's meds @ VCA)
  Wednesday -- OTF (Maybe nail appt?) 
 Thursday -- Bike
 Friday -- Work Half Day; Pool Party! So many pool parties.
 Saturday -- Jason Here
  Sunday-- OTF with Jason

• Health data: Hours slept: 9
Bike
  • 55m 36s
  • 13.01 miles
  • 14.04 Mi/hr

Gravel bikes out by the airport. Over to the W. Chicago park and up and around. WINDY. Felt fine until mile nine and I was over the wind.

Monday -- OTF 
 Thursday -- Bike
 Saturday -- Jason Here
  Sunday-- OTF with Jason

I am insanely nervous about meeting Jason. I am a little disappointed that our visit is only for an actual split second, but I think that might be better, in the long run. Saturday we're planning to go to the Zoo, walk around a bit with his family and Chris... and then come back to our place... and have dinner, some wine, and some chatting, etc. Then Sunday Jason and I are doing OTF... and meeting for breakfast afterwards with Chris and the fam. 

Then Jason & fam are heading into the city for some sightseeing. They are staying in the city so they're closer to the airport in the AM. They leave 10:30 AM on Monday. 

Sport
  • Orange Theory
  • 1h 00m

Strength Day, I am going to be sore tomorrow.

Monday -- OTF 
 Thursday -- Bike
 Saturday -- Jason Here
  Sunday-- OTF with Jason

I am in the TdF fantasy league again... however I am not taking it very seriously. I missed out on a crap ton of points because I forgot to press "add" and I went into the second stage with an incomplete team. Whoops. Today I forgot to switch my "road captain" and it's a flat sprint finale. It would have been nice to have Peter Sagan as road captain since he's got a shot at winning today, and he needs the points for his green jersey, but...apparently I am not super invested in the TdF fantasy league. I could have even chosen Alexander Kristoff. But... I forgot. 

That's OK. 

(EDITED TO ADD: I should have taken a chance and put Wout VanAert as my road captain! HE apparently did something great today!)  

I cut down my nails and that's going to have to do. I am not finding time to go get them done this week.  This is the main reason I didn't want to have my nails done again... I hate being tied to the nail salon. My hands will just have to look funky for a couple of weeks. My feet are fine, from a distance. No one better be getting close enough to critique my feet. 

Monday -- OTF 
 Tuesday -- Bike (Need to pick up Molly's meds @ VCA) 
 Thursday -- Bike 
 Saturday -- Jason Here
  Sunday-- OTF with Jason 

Finally figured out how to pair the new phone with the existing Garmin. I am a tech wizard. 

• Health data: Hours slept: 9

Whizzzzz's Training Log

September 2020 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
   1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30   

Time
Distance
Time