Saint Charles,IL 

And I'm back. NOTHING else on the schedule until July. According to my United App I have 60 full days of normalcy ahead of me until I take off for Cancun! 

So, today: Laundry. Work. Maybe a little walk. Gonna try to get back to OTF tomorrow AM. Need to plop myself right back into my schedule or it's never going to happen! 

Also back on the stick in terms of WHAT I SHOVE INTO MY MOUTH. Eating responsibly. Starts today. Again. 

Monday -- Rest 
 Tuesday -- OTF 6 AM (yawn) 
 Wednesday -- Office
 Thursday --  OTF 5:45 PM
 Friday -- Maybe an outdoor ride? It's finally nice here! 

Saturday -- OTF 9:45 AM 
 Sunday -- OTF 9:45 AM

The Featured Photo:

Aly and Brant's wedding, 5/16/2015. 7 years ago today! Before I discovered the good foundation. I was still swimming, biking and running A LOT here (in fact I was training for IMWI 2015), and my skin and hair SHOWED it. I may be a little chubbier now, but my skin and hair are much healthier and happier. 

• Health data: Hours slept: 10

Fly home. 

I have ridden a LOT OF MILES with this group of ladies. 

Me and Katie

Photo booth with the bride. 

• Health data: Hours slept: 10
Run
  • 1h 02m 31s
  • 3.10 miles
  • 20m 10s /Mi

This was the sweating before the wedding 5K. Trudy is a race director and she can't help herself. She directed a race for all of us to get in a little movement before the big day. Obviously you can tell from the pace it was quite the leisure walk around a golf course in the searing heat.

11,332 steps today. part of that was the 5K. The rest was the wedding, walking hither and tither. 

Sport
  • Walking
  • 30m

4415 steps in utterly inappropriate non supportive footwear.

Worked all day in the hotel room. Then went on a scavenger hunt around Old Historic McKinney Texas. It was fun! 

Dress I love EVEREVE. It's a bit pricey, but so far I have loved everything I have purchased there... so I guess that makes it OK!? I find myself aging out of Express... (sniff) 

Record setting heat in Texas this weekend. Moderately humid. My hair was like having an unshorn sheep sitting on top of my head. 

Sport
  • Walking
  • 1h 00m

6454 steps.

Signed on briefly this morning before driving to the airport. Received an eMail from a colleague asking me about a mediation MONDAY (5/16) that I have on my calendar as 6/16. I had no settlement authority, no warning and I had an instantaneous nervous breakdown. Turns out it was a typo on HER END and it caused me a cardiac arrest. 

Decided to log off of the computer and get myself to the airport before I had any further heart attacks. 

Gauntlet. Running the gauntlet. Leave tomorrow for Dallas for my friend Julie's wedding. (Ironman Julie) Chris is in Nashville for work, so he will fly from Nashville to Dallas and meet me there. What I really need is an uninterrupted week of work so I can get and stay relatively current. I am far far far behind, and I am legitimately out of my ever loving mind. There are known unknowns and unknown unknowns; right now I don't even know what I don't know.   

I will resume some semblance of a routine on Monday. Until then it's up in the fucking air. 

• Health data: Hours slept: 9

Featured Photo:

Ponte Vecchio, Florence. 9/9/2018 right around sunset, 6:38 PM. 

• Health data: Hours slept: 9

Whizzzzz's Training Log

May 2022 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30 31    

Time
Distance
Time