Saint Charles,IL 

The Featured Photo: Chris and me swimming in the winter of 2007. Damn. We used to workout a lot! 

Feet feel quite a bit better. I think I just needed some really good sleep. Got several loads of laundry done. Welcome developments. Celebrating Mother's Day tomorrow and returning to OTF on Sunday. After OTF on Sunday I will devote the rest of the day doing the closet switchover. Oy. Oy. Oy. 

• Health data: Hours slept: 9

WORKWORKWORKWORKWORKWORKWORKWORKWORK

I have an all day mediation on the schedule today. And a to-do list as long as my leg.
Yay.

These are not walking shoes

Neither are these. 

Slightly better, but not great. 

For some reason ALL THE SHOES I packed for this trip were Tory Burch flats, except for one pair of Tory Burch wedges that I could not bring myself to wear after I realized how much walking we were going to be doing: 

My poor poor feetz.
If you need me today I will be here, limping between my work desk and the washing machine.  
My PF has flared up, and my non-replaced knee is none to happy with me. Should calm down as I resume my sedentary lifestyle in the frozen (springtime?) Midwest. 

• Health data: Hours slept: 9
Sport
  • Walking
  • 30m

6642 steps. Planes, trains and automobiles.

One last pool day, then fly home tonight. 

This hat did not technically survive the flight home. It's mashed. I am going to try to reshape it using the steamer. I got it on sale, but STILL. I like it, and I hope I can salvage it.

Sport
  • Walking
  • 45m

8614 steps

Sport
  • Walking
  • 30m

6645 steps

Funky Purple lights. 

Sport
  • Walking
  • 40m

7910 steps

Sport
  • Walking
  • 45m

9672 steps. Where? Don't know.

Monday -- Walk? At lunchtime? 
 Tuesday -- OTF 6 AM (yawn) 
 Wednesday -- OTF 5:45 PM
 Thursday --  Rest. 
 Friday -- OTF 12:05 PM 
 Saturday -- ORD --> EYW Key West with the SF girls! 
 Sunday -- Key West

Whizzzzz's Training Log

May 2022 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30 31    

Time
Distance
Time