The following equipment is nearing replacement:
Run
  • 1h 42m 04s
  • 13.10 miles
  • 07m 47s /Mi

Half Marathon PR (well sort of.... I did run quite a bit faster when I was 17 and could run a sub 16 min 5K, but after my 14 year vacation from running, I'm not quite the same level of runner). Anyway nice cool day to run and was very consisant and evenly paced for the most part.

Sport
  • Walking
  • 30m

Nice hike to and from the parking garage to Eakin's Oval. Served as a warm up and cooldown, but I did do the Rocky thing at the Art Museum.

• Health data: Sleep: 3 Stress: 3 Soreness: 3 Fatigue: 3 Sick: 1 Hours slept: 7 Overall Workout: 4
Bike
  • 2h 04m
  • 37.00 miles
  • 17.90 Mi/hr

GOt up at 8:00 and did a two hour trainer ride. Started easy but I guess I picked it up because I had a massive pudddle of sweat at the end. Drank a bottle of gatorade during the ride. Couldn't get a good pulse on the treadmill it was bouncing all over the place 152 to 110. Good ride.

• Health data: Sleep: 4 Stress: 3 Soreness: 3 Fatigue: 3 Sick: 2 Hours slept: 8 Overall Workout: 3
Bike
  • 1h 00m
  • 18.00 miles
  • 18.00 Mi/hr

Long day with the exit, then ding my apprasial inputs and time didn't hit the road until noon. Long drive back stopped three times for food and caffine. Had to ride tonight to unwind but also had to catch my logs and race report up so got a late start and thus only rode for an hour. May make it up tomorrow or just let it go. Ankle feels better but know my foot (base of big toe it acting up). This weekend is my last chance to bike before my bike heads to the shop and then Hawaii. May be able to rent a bike for a couple weeks.

• Health data: Sleep: 3 Stress: 3 Soreness: 3 Fatigue: 3 Sick: 2 Hours slept: 7 Overall Workout: 3
Bike
  • 1h 30m
  • 27.00 miles
  • 18.00 Mi/hr

Ankle felt better but i decided to hold off on any running until Sunday. Set the alarm early but hit snooze until it was time to go to the plant. Hit the gym again and got the bike next to the one I rode yesterday. Again Lvl 10, 90 min, 95-100 rpm and 15mph, but this time 180-210 Watts. Did feel easier though. Very good ride. Everyne in the gym left after 20 min so I was alone for about an hour. I covered the display so i didn't dwell on the BS numbers and that helped. Rode to Satriani and kept a better pace increasing as time went on instead of fading as I did yesterday. End said 1230 cals. Good ride.

• Health data: Sleep: 4 Stress: 3 Soreness: 2 Fatigue: 3 Sick: 2 Hours slept: 7 Overall Workout: 4
Bike
  • 1h 10m
  • 21.00 miles
  • 18.00 Mi/hr

My ankle still hurt (the pain sort of traveled around my shin as the day went on) but it also felt better. Asked about passes for the gym at the hotel next door and found that they are own by the same people and my room key was all I needed to get in. So I went over and rode a bike with aerobars for a while. Usual BS with the bikes. Lvl 10, 95 RPm ave, says 250-280 Watts and 15 MPH. No idea what the reality was but it felt hard. Was going an hour then 90 min but started to struggle to maintain rpm at around 95 after an hour so i wrapped up at 70 min. According to the bike 1270 cals, and alot of sweat, but I'm pretty sceptical.

• Health data: Sleep: 3 Stress: 3 Soreness: 1 Fatigue: 3 Sick: 2 Hours slept: 6 Overall Workout: 2
Run
  • 1h 30m
  • 9.80 miles
  • 09m 11s /Mi

Went the opposite direction out towards the plant and it was a much more uplifting run. Had an 8 mile out and back to Independnace Station and back but figured that would put me at 13 miles for the week so I kept going to the next intersection. Route measure 4.9 miles one way via car so 9.8 miles. Nice run, rolling hills, slight drizzle, and wind on way back. My shin/Ankle started hurting after my shower. Have to be careful

• Health data: Sleep: 3 Stress: 3 Soreness: 3 Fatigue: 3 Hours slept: 6 Overall Workout: 3
Run
  • 50m
  • 5.00 miles
  • 10m /Mi

Got done with the first day and found they still hadn't fixed the modum problem in my room so no internet for a week. Then went for a strange run thru Oswego. Ran the canal and listened to three separate fights about how there was/ wasn't fish in the canal, then from the canal i tried to run along the shoreline and found that was the run down section of town. Ended up turning around at the water treatment facility. Had one person looking at my like I had two heads as I ran by. Very depressing town and not the greatest run. Got back still can't log my run or get on line. Very unsatisfying run. Estimate 5 miles and 50 min since i forgot my watch (Brought the HRM forgot the watch).

• Health data: Sleep: 3 Stress: 2 Soreness: 3 Fatigue: 3 Hours slept: 6 Overall Workout: 2

southwestmba's Training Log

September 2007 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29

Time
Distance
  • April's totals
  • March's totals
  • 2015 totals