Springfield,VA 
Swim
  • 33m 48s
  • 1000.00 meters
  • 03m 23s /100 meters

Freestyle/Breastroke/Backstroke Not pretty, not particularly graceful, but who cares?

Strength

• EXERCISE

Sets
    Min
    reps
    Max
    reps
    Min
    wt.(lb)
    Max
    wt.(lb)
  • ABS - Crunches
OK world, you've tried your best to beat the crap out of me today, so please take note of that swim distance. Yes, the one with FOUR DIGITS in it. I may be a tiny slip of a gal, but I AM a force to be reckoned with, and I CAN kick your ass, so quit messing with me. Yeah, I'd said I wondered what I'd be able to do in the pool if I wasn't throwing a weight circuit or 30 minutes on the bike beforhand. Now I know. Tomorrow night - Guinness, Hockey, Men. All well earned. The day can pretty much be summed up in one word: craptastic!

Bike
  • 35m
  • 7.83 miles
  • 13.40 Mi/hr

LC, Random, Level 5

Swim
  • 09m 38s
  • 300.00 meters
  • 03m 13s /100 meters

100F/B alternating

Strength

• EXERCISE

Sets
    Min
    reps
    Max
    reps
    Min
    wt.(lb)
    Max
    wt.(lb)
  • ABS - Crunches
Well, I *was* going to just suck it up and face the treadmill, but I couldn't find a trainer to show me how to properly turn it on, and more importantly, TURN IT OFF. Normally, you can't spit at my gym and without hitting three trainers (unless you spit like a girl, but I digress), don't know what the deal was tonight, they were all off hiding somewhere. So, I pushed myself pretty hard on the trainer, and the swim was a nice cool down. (I can't believe I am classifying 300M as a "cool down") ~~~~~~~ Hmmm. Was gonna go run this morning before work. However, I've discovered that it doesn't get light enough to run outside before work *and* start working on time... Sooo, looks like outdoor running is going to have to wait for the weekends and my 11-8 weeks, cause my distances are getting to the point where I can't *quite* fit it in at lunch. Or I have to just quit my job. This also means I need to go to the gym and figure out how to use the damn treadmill without killing myself...

Bike
  • 30m
  • 6.71 miles
  • 13.40 Mi/hr

LC, Random, Level 5

Swim
  • 18m 07s
  • 550.00 meters
  • 03m 17s /100 meters

Alternating 100F/100B

Strength

• EXERCISE

Sets
    Min
    reps
    Max
    reps
    Min
    wt.(lb)
    Max
    wt.(lb)
  • ABS - Crunches
Best brick ever - bike first then the swim. At some point I should probably try the swim without having done anything else to wear me out first and see how far I can go. :) Oh, and my hockey date emailed me wanting to know how my workout went - how neat is that? ~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Gym tonight, LC and probably a swim, too much to get done around the homestead today to get out and take advantage of the weather. Though the Caps got shutout, the game was SO MUCH FUN.

Strength

• EXERCISE

Sets
    Min
    reps
    Max
    reps
    Min
    wt.(lb)
    Max
    wt.(lb)
  • ABS - Crunches
Sport
  • Rowing
  • 30m

4200 M

Little demon conquered today. :) My fear in this undertaking has been injuries - not *getting* them, but having to take time off and then not getting going again. I think that's taken care of now.

Strength

• EXERCISE

Sets
    Min
    reps
    Max
    reps
    Min
    wt.(lb)
    Max
    wt.(lb)
  • ABS - Crunches
Knee feeling good again, will get out and do something tomorrow. Just completely and utterly flattened by work today. Gonna go see the Caps play tomorrow night!!!!!!!!!!!!

Strength

• EXERCISE

Sets
    Min
    reps
    Max
    reps
    Min
    wt.(lb)
    Max
    wt.(lb)
  • ABS - Crunches
Managed to smush my knee in the car door Tuesday night after the gym, and though I didn't *slam* the door on it or anything, there is a bruise, and it was rather achy last night - thinking taking it easy for a day or so may not be a bad idea.

Run
  • 34m 56s
  • 1.86 miles
  • 16m /Mi

Walking

Strength

• EXERCISE

Sets
    Min
    reps
    Max
    reps
    Min
    wt.(lb)
    Max
    wt.(lb)
  • ABS - Crunches
No gym tonight...feel like I've been hit by a large truck. Wish I could say it's cause I've been pushing myself so hard on the training, but it's just all work related insanity.

BodyCheck's Training Log

October 2005 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30 31     

Time
Distance
Time