Run
  • 52m
  • 5.22 miles
  • 09m 58s /Mi

Run to dinner and back. Feeling MUCh better today! Whew!

Swim
  • 45m 37s
  • 1600.00 yards
  • 02m 51s /100 yards

Okay I could have SWORN I swam 1800, but I was definitely on "Phantom of the Opera" which is 1600. I wonder if I miss-sung at some point. Hmm.

Run
  • 43m 20s
  • 3.37 miles
  • 12m 52s /Mi

I think I'm coming down with something. I just do NOT feel good today. I started to run home but had to have Roy pick me up. It isn't my legs. They felt fine after the first half mile. I just have no energy. Not sure if it's school, getting sick, or low iron. I have a dr. appt. next week.

Sorry I've been so absent lately. It is that time of year.

Strength
  • 40m

• EXERCISE

Sets
    Min
    reps
    Max
    reps
    Min
    wt.(lb)
    Max
    wt.(lb)
  • GENERAL -

Did a pretty intense cardio/strength program this morning that I actually really liked. I like combining upper and lower body because it gets my heart pumping and takes less time.

Run #1
  • 33m
  • 3.03 miles
  • 10m 53s /Mi
Run #2
  • 43m
  • 2.75 miles
  • 15m 38s /Mi

Coaching walk with Mollie and Cynthia before we snarfed down some spaghetti!

Swim
  • 50m 51s
  • 1800.00 yards
  • 02m 50s /100 yards

Drills drills drills...sometimes I just HATE drills. It was my first shot at swimming at MPHS and then getting to work on time. Success was not my friend. I was 5 min late. I forgot how hard it is to get out of a high school parking lot. Teenagers act like they are the only ones in the world whether it is walking or driving through a parking lot, and their parents aren't much better.

Saw Jaci and she said my swim stroke has improved immensely. I love that woman! She's a teacher at MPHS and is one of those super motivating types. I was thinking as I swim that I should be like her. She makes everyone feel present and cared for. WWJD?

Strength
  • 45m

• EXERCISE

Sets
    Min
    reps
    Max
    reps
    Min
    wt.(lb)
    Max
    wt.(lb)
  • GENERAL -

Upper and lower body swim focused workout.

Run
  • 1h 05m
  • 3.80 miles
  • 17m 07s /Mi

Walk to work out the kinks in my VERY sore legs. Note to self: One 18 mile run in 2 months is NOT enough prep for a marathon. That is all.

Run
  • 5h 17m 11s
  • 27.05 miles
  • 11m 44s /Mi

Run
  • 1h 05m 03s
  • 6.10 miles
  • 10m 40s /Mi

Why do I feel so bad today? My back is KILLING me! It hasn't been this bad since right before Troika. I have to have assistance getting up (as in holding onto something, not as in calling someone to get me out of the chair) and if I drop something...it's staying. I normally don't run the day before a marathon, but I had to see if that would loosen it. It did, but as soon as I stop it just clenches right back up again. I am SO tired of this. It's maddening!

Stomach bothering me too. Every now and again I have this situation where everything I eat makes me nauseous. Usually I just ignore it. I've dealt with it since Whipplefest 2003, but today it's been particularly bad. I thought I was going to lose it a few times. It's like if you eat a whole lot, really stuff yourself, and your stomach feels so full you want to spew. But it happens after something like a protein bar, or scone. Not enough food to over-fill my stomach by a long shot.

On top of that, headache from HELL!

We did go to the Mamma Mia Singalong, though. That was fun. Roy sang too. Hee hee.

teechur's Training Log

September 2008 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
  1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30    

Time
Distance
  • July's totals
  • June's totals