• 22m 54s
  • 1640.00 yards
  • 01m 24s /100 yards

Run
  • 32m 06s
  • 3.50 miles
  • 09m 10s /Mi

Great race. 10:40, 8:46, 8:25, 8:32

SmileNo ride this morning.  Giving the hip a rest.   Got to run with my boss today.  I am pretty sure I have to let her win. 

We had are meeting yesteday.  We kinda jumped the gun a little.  The guy was great.  He is a therapist with a few clients like Willie.  He is offering us help.  ?  He can help with getting in touch with proffessionals.  Reimbursement of therapies and co-pays.  He will help discuss the end of life stuff but on Willie's time and has helped other kids make decisions.  It was kinda like "We are here from the gov't to help you??".  He did advise us to get Willie a little more therapy with is regular therapist.  Oh yeah Y, Willie and I can get massage therapy to and have it paid for.  OK I'll take that.  Willie said he was OK. 

Good race beat the boss, hope I have job when I return! 

• Health data: Sleep: 4 Stress: 2 Soreness: 3 Fatigue: 3 Hours slept: 7
Bike
  • 47m 41s
  • 13.75 miles
  • 17.30 Mi/hr

Out with Chad this morning. Nice ride. Hip is OK. Can still feel it but doable.

SmileHad a great ride this morning.  Nice and easy.  Chad and I got to talk some.  His new bike is in the shop wiht a shifter problem.  I'll ultrasound the hip at lunch time. 

We have a guy from Compassionnet care coming over today to talk to the family.  After Dan death it brings to light that we need to have a plan for Willie.   We talked to him last night to prepare him.  This is just getting to know us today.  Willie hates to talk about that stuff as most of do.  He stops talking and gives us the cold shoulder. He'll come around.  I got Chad his "big brother" coming over later to help him decompress.    

• Health data: Sleep: 3 Stress: 3 Soreness: 2 Fatigue: 3 Sick: 1 Hours slept: 6.5 Overall Workout: 4
Swim
  • 27m
  • 1900.00 yards
  • 01m 25s /100 yards

Randy's back. My highschool swim coach. We pace well togather. He won the National's 3000 yds relay for Master this winter.

SmileOuch.  Got some pain in ly hip that is bothersome.  Get me up a little last night.  Was suppose to run this morning but went back to bed.   Ultra sound at it lunch. Will swim tonight. 

Hip is feeling better tonight.  Trying a ride in the morning.  Easy.

• Health data: Sleep: 2 Stress: 3 Soreness: 1 Fatigue: 3 Sick: 2 Hours slept: 7
Bike
  • 3h 25m 04s
  • 60.15 miles
  • 17.60 Mi/hr

Out 31 from mikes house and back into a wind. Avg. 20mph on the way out and a lot less coming back.

SmileYoshi is great.   I was able to go riding this morning again.  Mike and I put in 60 miles this morning.  The girls greeted me with a "where's Willie and Yvonne?".  I guess I'm not good enough.  No only kidding they like me too.  After all I had new DVDs for them.  Hammy the hamster.  

After we got done with the ride I let Mike talk me into a little run.  More like demanded.  Luckily it was about a 1/4 mile and we had to keep stopping to Maddy back on her bike. 

Thanks Mike for a great ride. 

• Health data: Sleep: 4 Stress: 3 Soreness: 3 Fatigue: 3 Hours slept: 7 Overall Workout: 4
WinkDORK day(Day Of Rest Kids)  I like it.  Glad I ran Friday.  Of course at 7:15 we hear "can I get up?".  Can't get them up on the weekend and can't sleep in on the weekends.   I was so looking fwd to sleeping in.    We're just hanging today.   Feeling good after yesterdays ride.  I need to clean the bike and primp it for the mooseman.  Getting excited for the trip to begin. 

• Health data: Sleep: 3 Stress: 3 Soreness: 4 Fatigue: 2 Hours slept: 7

dexter's Training Log

June 2007 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
      1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30

Time
Distance
  • August's totals