Sport
  • Cyclocross
  • 30m

Last cross race of the year. Rode hard, had a blast!

Bike
  • 1h 29m
  • 25.25 miles
  • 17.02 Mi/hr

AWESOME day for a bike ride in November!!!!!

Strength
  • 15m

Quads, hammies, and calves on machines.

Sport
  • Walking
  • 27m

So. When I was benching on Tuesday I popped something in my shoulder. Actually feels like it is my collar bone. But it popped while lifting and has been hurting ever since. Got on the tread mill to run, and wouldn't you know it, the motion of running hurts my friggin' shoulder. So I power walked like a wuss for two miles. Crap! Hope I can ride a bike this weekend... Last CX race of the year is Sunday!

Yesterday's free time was dedicated to work on the kitchen!  Almost done with the floor.  Looks soooo much better!

Headed to the Y after work and then out for beers and pizza.

Run
  • 05m
  • 0.50 miles
  • -----

Warm up.

Strength
  • 20m

Crap.

Progress!  From this:

To this so far:

Should have the floor done and the cabinet doors on by the end of the week.  Last step will be painting the walls.  They are primed and the trim is painted but we haven't decided on color yet.  The dining room is red so don't want to go too crazy.  I'm thinking light yellow but Lori isn't sold on it.  Any suggestions?

Fun weekend.  Planned to go to the Y tonight but left my nicely packed gym bag at home...  

Looks like I'm going to the Bucks game tonight instead of working on the kitchen.  

PeterAK's Training Log

November 2009 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30     

Time
Distance
  • July's totals
  • June's totals