Swim
  • 27m 30s
  • 1650.00 yards
  • 01m 40s /100 yards

Lunchtime swim at the Y. Awesomeness. From the first lap I just felt great in the water. Nice and relaxed, body balanced, just flowing. Best swim this year by far.

Going to ride tonight, probably won't get home early enough to go outside so it will be another drainer session.

Run
  • 27m 02s
  • 3.06 miles
  • 08m 50s /Mi

Weak sauce. Form felt sloppy as hell, no snap in the sticks. Probably from pushing the effort on the bike yesterday and I'm not in any kind of bike shape yet.

Kept it short to let whatever is going on with my knee heal up. No discomfort in this run at all. Just sloppy.

Hello there.  Being swamped at work is still precluding BT surf time.  Running tonight.

The run is in the books.  Now its off to play sheepshead!

Sport
  • Bike Trainer
  • 1h 05m

55 minutes at a pretty high effort, 10 minutes cool down. Felt pretty good.

Run
  • 44m 34s
  • 5.00 miles
  • 08m 55s /Mi

Lunchtime treddy run. Wish I would have had a long sleeve shirt as it is sunny but cool and windy out.

At 4.5 miles in I started to have some discomfort in the back of my right knee.  Got bad enough to shut it down at 4.95 miles and I walked the last .05.  This is the same thing that shut me down a week ago too.  Worst when at full extension.  Then, when I was doing my calf stretches, I felt a click and then the pain was all but gone.  Any PT or sports med peeps want to take a crack at diagnosing this one?

Sport
  • Bike Trainer
  • 55m

Rode the drainer.

Nice weekend with my mom visiting us.  Lots of fantastic meals, a nice long nap yesterday, and not much working out.  The ride this afternoon was rather uninspired.  Just not much mojo today.  Looking forward to better days on the bike once I'm outside!

PeterAK's Training Log

April 2009 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
    1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30  

Time
Distance
  • July's totals
  • June's totals